looking for a cheap daily

Guest tbutera2112

Guest tbutera2112

my girl needs a car...she is on a limited budget, need to stay at or below $1000

requirement:

automatic

working a/c

no major mechanical problems

need something she can rely on to get to and from work/school and that i wont have to mess with every day to keep it running

anyone got anything?

Guest tbutera2112
I know, especially considering that $800 has always been best offer. I think people get confused with the town car which is alot bigger.

PM me some pics man? or is there a thread im missing?

the car outside robs needs much more work than what im wanting

Guest tbutera2112
sure sounds picky for spending under a 1k lol.... as long as it has wheels an it drives its worth a 1k... :)

i realize that, but ive owned my fair share of 1k vehicles, and for how many you can find in that price range, theres no point to just settle on something you hate

sure sounds picky for spending under a 1k lol.... as long as it has wheels an it drives its worth a 1k... :)

+1

good luck finding something fitting those guidelines for under $1k, if you do find something you'd better buy it fast.

Guest tbutera2112
+1

good luck finding something fitting those guidelines for under $1k, if you do find something you'd better buy it fast.

ive owned 3 cars fitting that description, and i paid 800 for one, 1100 for the other, and 900 for the third

thanks for your input on the subject though

dont see how auto, ac, and no problems is a lot to ask for...hell you can find 30 cars in 5 minutes on CL that fit everything im asking...i figured ide ask here first since i would know personally where its coming from

I no longer have pics. Its at my in laws just past fat cats auto parts on main st. Let me know if you ever want to run out and see it.

I remember seeing pics in the thread you made, isn't it light blue? I remember thinking it was a really nice car for the price

Guest tbutera2112
Darker blue. I accidentaly erased the pics of it last week doh..

i didnt see this thread in your post history...link?

or PM me some details about the car?

Guest Removed
PM me some pics man? or is there a thread im missing?

the car outside robs needs much more work than what im wanting

for 800 it comes with a new battery and 2 new axles...what more work does it need?:confused: other then a cluster?

Guest tbutera2112
for 800 it comes with a new battery and 2 new axles...what more work does it need?:confused: other then a cluster?

hmm...ill check your thread again then, i thought you listed more problems...ill go look at it

**edit, didnt see you listed prices after fixing the cv's....PM'd

Guest Removed
hmm...ill check your thread again then, i thought you listed more problems...ill go look at it

**edit, didnt see you listed prices after fixing the cv's....PM'd

then dont talk shit when you dont know what your talking about.:gtfo: