Big Thanks to IPS

86GT

My bad luck started saturday when i noticed i had pushed out the driver side head gasket on my 86. Replaced sat night and went to the track to make a couple passes. Well the car ran decent but was down like 4mph so i knew something was up. On the 3rd pass my problem showed its ugly face again. I think the pass. side gasket may have been bad also and i didn't catch it sat when i replaced the other on. Anyway, I just want to give a BIG THANKS to Jeff at IPS for letting us use his truck to get my car back home. I also want to thank Mark (Atomicfusion) for letting us use his trailer and Tom from IPS for hauling it. Thanks again for all of your help it made my shitty day a little easier to deal with.

-Mike

My bad luck started saturday when i noticed i had pushed out the driver side head gasket on my 86. Replaced sat night and went to the track to make a couple passes. Well the car ran decent but was down like 4mph so i knew something was up. On the 3rd pass my problem showed its ugly face again. I think the pass. side gasket may have been bad also and i didn't catch it sat when i replaced the other on. Anyway, I just want to give a BIG THANKS to Jeff at IPS for letting us use his truck to get my car back home. I also want to thank Mark (Atomicfusion) for letting us use his trailer and Tom from IPS for hauling it. Thanks again for all of your help it made my shitty day a little easier to deal with.

-Mike

Wish I had a "bad" day and ran 10.40's :) Just have to spend another day on the weekend putting the other gasket on, so you can make the track day.

Wish I had a "bad" day and ran 10.40's :) Just have to spend another day on the weekend putting the other gasket on, so you can make the track day.

I'll have it ready for the track day for sure, i just hate spending the money for all the gaskets and oil lol.

I just want to give a BIG THANKS to Jeff at IPS for letting us use his truck to get my car back home. I also want to thank Mark (Atomicfusion) for letting us use his trailer and Tom from IPS for hauling it. Thanks again for all of your help it made my shitty day a little easier to deal with.

No problem at all. Tommy sent me a picture of it loaded up out at Trails that didn't hit my phone until around 2am lol. Just good to hear it was a small problem and that even with it the car ran well.

Jeff