WTB Cheap handgun

ICEMAN1647545504

As cheap as possible. 9mm 40, 45, 22, whatever... Smaller the better... I'm trying to teach my girl how to shoot and everything that I got is too big for her so she needs something smalled to learn how to shoot, and I'm not trying to spend a bunch of money on a practice gun... Let me know what you got... Need ASAP... Thank you...

Vance's had a few old .32 cal PPK knockoffs left over last week when I was in there. They're not great but they're small, cheap and offer more punch than a .22 for self-defense situations. I bought a semi-nice one for $120 and it works great (though they had some really rough looking ones too).

For cheap practice I would stick with a .22 though, if that's all you intend to use it for (killin' paper). Centerfire ammo is a great deal more expensive.

go out and rent a few guns. IIRC, ohio valley outdoors in lancaster rents out guns for $10, and i want to say any additional rentals after that are a little less, but dont quote me on that.

but dont buy ammo there. they had a 100pk of 9mm WWB for like $40 i want to say. whatever it was, it was nuts. go to wally world, get a box of 9mm, 40, 45, .22, 32, 380, etc...call where ever you go first and ask them what calibers they have for rent, and buy ammo accordingly. i know you can rent at OVO, blackwing, NASR/AimHi, probably powder room (havent been here), and im sure there are others.

i have this for sale, would work well for her.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67774

You prolly missed the part where he said "CHEAP" and the fact that if he wanted a .32 that he could go to Vances and get a .32 cal PPK knockoff for $120 or less depending on condition

You prolly missed the part where he said "CHEAP" and the fact that if he wanted a .32 that he could go to Vances and get a .32 cal PPK knockoff for $120 or less depending on condition

Why don't you butt out and mind your own business

it is a resonably price decent quality gun.