97 Eddie Bauer All Wheel Drive 5.0L Explorer CHEAP

2highpsi

No just looking to get rid of some vehicles. This used to be my winter warrior, but I picked up a quad cab pickup and just don't need the Explorer anymore. Not looking for any trades. I have another Evo still and a TT AWD Stealth that I am probably going to sell too.

4WD?

Its actually All Wheel Drive. All of the V8 Explorer/Mountaineers these years are AWD rather than 4wd.

Ford?

Well I think you know this, but it is actually a one off custom build for Jay Leno. A group of the most talented automotive engineers all gathered one night and designed what they believed to be the BEST vehicle ever. They then commissioned out a group consisting of Ninjas, Amish, and supposedly aliens to do the assembly. What came to life is this incredible machine. I mean it is listed as a "Ford". But that's just for insurance purposes.:D

Its actually All Wheel Drive. All of the V8 Explorer/Mountaineers these years are AWD rather than 4wd.

Well I think you know this, but it is actually a one off custom build for Jay Leno. A group of the most talented automotive engineers all gathered one night and designed what they believed to be the BEST vehicle ever. They then commissioned out a group consisting of Ninjas, Amish, and supposedly aliens to do the assembly. What came to life is this incredible machine. I mean it is listed as a "Ford". But that's just for insurance purposes.:D

I'm tempted to buy it just because of this post.

How long have you owned it? Any records, what have you had to do?

Clean title?

Everything work properly?

How are the tires/brakes/suspension?

Does the rear hatch open normal/fine w/ the bumper like that? Any more damage than JUST the bumper cover? IE would it be a simple unbolt and replace to make it near new again?

Any rust?

Any leaks/burning of fluids?

Thanks

How long have you owned it? one year

Any records, what have you had to do? Just oil changes

Clean title? Yep

Everything work properly? Yep

How are the tires/brakes/suspension? Tires are ok. Brakes/suspension normal

Does the rear hatch open normal/fine w/ the bumper like that? yep

Any more damage than JUST the bumper cover? IE would it be a simple unbolt and replace to make it near new again? I think it's just the bumper. Never cared to unbolt it though.

Any rust? Just minor surface rust at the rocker panels.

Any leaks/burning of fluids? Nope.