Intro

sleepr

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wish i could reverse my +rep i gave him...

jeffro put 2 and 2 together or learn how to read. the swap will be done soon. that means... it will then be a sleeper. do u understand or do u need more help??

20 bucks says u get walked by a my neon.... 20 bucks alos says jeffros pos mustang beats ur "sleeper" too

The rust and body damage give it a nice vintage look.

no it just makes it look like a pile of shit

Welcome to the board, bet you anything that in 2 weeks we will never see you post again@!

this...

+rep because it sounds like you are going to actually work on a car and not talk about it.

10 bucks says it never gets done an hes just another dreamer :bangbang:

turbo maybe you need help too. just because there is a faster car out there somewhere doesnt change that it will be a sleeper. and it will be completed there are no dreams here. and for future reference i dont care about your cars at all. if its faster than mine more power to you. do u want a trophy or something?
  • Downvote 1

turbo maybe you need help too. just because there is a faster car out there somewhere doesnt change that it will be a sleeper. and it will be completed there are no dreams here. and for future reference i dont care about your cars at all. if its faster than mine more power to you. do u want a trophy or something?

no no thanks, how about a cookie?

oh an whats so sleeperish about a car thatll mabey run a 14?

sadly even my shits slow :(

"Often reffering to what appears to be a ordinary looking stock commuter car that is anything but stock under the hood." quote from urban dictionary. seems like a pretty fair definition to me. and if you didnt know a 3sgte is not stock in a celica.

"Often reffering to what appears to be a ordinary looking stock commuter car that is anything but stock under the hood." quote from urban dictionary. seems like a pretty fair definition to me. and if you didnt know a 3sgte is not stock in a celica.

Just an FYI don't get sucked into the "hey lets bash the newb because we don't like his car" game. Most of the people on here are harmless and just talk internet trash.

Except for Paul he just wears a helmet no matter if he is racing or not :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_3S-GTE_engine

came in a mr2.. a caldina an CELICA ....

Ya sleepers don't run 15's. I see celicas and LOL.

Yes it is, not many here in the United States. Ever heard of a Celica All-Trac?

Oh and i have a 2nd Gen 3SGE and a 3rd Gen head, intake, exhaust manifold, throttle body etc if you are interested in parts...PM me if you are.

Good luck with the project....

And for more education check out the Camry All-trac....AWD Camry, would be a sleeper swap for your other car.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_3S-GTE_engine

came in a mr2.. a caldina an CELICA ....

this.....

Yes it is, not many here in the United States. Ever heard of a Celica All-Trac?

and this.....

i dont know jack about these cars 2 seconds in wiki proves u dont really know what your talking about. an i see youve logged on since ive posted ahh well you suck your no fun

jeffro put 2 and 2 together or learn how to read. the swap will be done soon. that means... it will then be a sleeper. do u understand or do u need more help??

". and if you didnt know a 3sgte is not stock in a celica.

its not stock in my car so maybe its time to get of my balls

u never specified what year. you just said it didnt come in celicas...

im just saying mabey you should read an figure out what YOUR saying... before you try to dog some one else

Noob, you will soon learn that ANY and EVERY mistake will be brought to light, and blown to pieces here.

You also need to learn not to get bent out of shape when people ride your ass over said WRONG comments.

Finally, you need to learn that there are people on here that know more than you could ever hope to know about cars. So don't talk like you know everything, because you don't

As stated, most here are very nice and helpful, but if you act like a douche bag, you wont be making many friends here.

an a rear end fool!

don't get sucked

your background looks like it is very unsafe. :popcorn:

its time to get of my balls

and blown

bent out of shape when people ride your ass over .

there sure is alot of homoness in here tonight