Halloween costumes

Scotty2Hotty

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wife and I are sumo wrestlers... we got the costumes that have a fan in them.. it's pretty funny... especially on my wife cause she's so short.

I could totally be a dick and make some comment about how you wouldn't need a costume to pull that off. But, I won't. :p

I could totally be a dick and make some comment about how you wouldn't need a costume to pull that off. But, I won't. :p

I was waiting for either you or John to say that to be honest. That fucker had to have called me "tubby" probably 10 times yesterday... it's ok, I just started running 3 times a week... so hopefully by the end of winter (assuming I keep running all winter) you shouldn't be able to call me that anymore... (that and I think I'm going to rejoin the krav skewl, I realized I'm an angry mother fucker and if I'm not hitting somone I'm not happy! :D

So what are you going for this year?

I decided on the famous, Rod Farva:

http://ipchickenfucker.com/farva12.jpg

dude no joke there is a guy here in balitmore thats a cop that looks just like him. When he came over to the car lot i didnt know he was a cop and saw his driver's license (he was in uniform) and couldnt stop laughing! lol

For work, I am dressing up as one of my more eccentric techs. He has a pretty specific look I will be able to duplicate fairly easily (other than me being white and a lot taller than him). Everyone I told at work about this thought it would be pretty hilarious.

Our dog, which is pretty much our kid, will be dressed up as a spider.

I thought about Throwing on some scrubs on and a coat hanger on the front of my shirt and going as "The Abortionist". But that might be a little too offensive.

My roommate is doing exactly that, said he did it last year too and only a few people thought it was offensive.