Free Chipotle tomorrow

silverhatch

I got this in my e-mail. I couldn't check the link here at work, hope it works for you.

http://www.facebook.com/chipotle?v=feed&story_fbid=164925144252&ref=mf

Dress up as your favorite burrito, bowl, salad or taco, and head to Chipotle on Halloween from 6:00 p.m. to close to score yourself a FREE burrito

+1. I wonder if actual paying customers go to the front of the line?

Nope, they get to wait as well.

When I first started going to these the waits weren't hours long, maybe 35-40 minutes depending on the time of day. Some guy a person in front of me waited the entire time for two burrito bowls.

Now if you go to get a Burrito on E.Broad you will wait for 2 hours.

this is a joke... you pay just as much for the foil/costume, or more than the cost of a burrito...................................................................

u live at home jsut got get some from the pantry lol or at your work you uncreative fucker lol

Does anyone know if they can order ahead of time?

lol wtf seriously? yea u can order a head of time if you PAY FOR IT.... but if you want to get a free one youll have to wait in line like the other people...

if your askin to call ahead an pay for it ok ... but if your asking to call ahead an walk in for a free one then that was the most retarted question

Thanks for the headsup. Sometimes, its just fun to do stupid shit and get a free meal outta it when you can be stupid with friends. It's halloween and the company is being festive, jesus people can find any reason to bitch about stuff.