Cecile & Geiser aka Plymale and Associates

HAOLE

Be warned they are unethical as it gets. This attorney thinks she is smart by trying to screw me over. I have news for her, I always win.

Here is the story. This attorney Click was hired by a patient of mine that was involved in an auto accident. I don't accept liability claims my office so I only bill medpay or take cash for these injuries. Sometime you can wait years to get paid otherwise. The attorney proceeds to divert the medpay claim from my office and screw me out of the money due to us. The problem is..... she has no claim for injury with out me. No office notes, no cash settlement. No deposition, no trial. No expert testimony, no win case. :D

At this point this lady may as well write off ever making a cent from this case. I will advise the person Monday the attorney is playing games, and the she will need to find another attorney because we will not work with them now.

Plymale and Associates may as well, forget about Knox county. I will make sure they have no more cases from this area. I run the largest health care office in the county short of the hospital and the doctors watch out for each other up here.

Be warned if you have an auto collision chose your attorney very carefully, you may end up with nothing because of your greedy attorney.

i guess that's what happens when two people who chase ambulances for a living collide. sounds like you should withhold your 'expert' testimony. buddy of mine once got a call from a chiropracter's office asking him to make an appointment with their doctor since he was involved in a car wreck. he informed them that the 'car wreck' was actually someone side-swiping his parked truck while he was out of town.

i'll make sure not to use them if i decide to sue anyone, thanks for the advice--never mind the above statement, i'm totally joking

i guess that's what happens when two people who chase ambulances for a living collide. sounds like you should withhold your 'expert' testimony. buddy of mine once got a call from a chiropracter's office asking him to make an appointment with their doctor since he was involved in a car wreck. he informed them that the 'car wreck' was actually someone side-swiping his parked truck while he was out of town.

i'll make sure not to use them if i decide to sue anyone, thanks for the advice--never mind the above statement, i'm totally joking

Did you get past second grade? You grammar speaks volumes of you. I hope you don't slice and dice like you write!

BTW..... I am qualified as an expert witness in all Ohio districts. I can testify as a bio mechanist, collision re constructionist, Forensic Risk expert, and pimp slap ortho's on the stand. All in a days work!

Did you get past second grade? You grammar speaks volumes of you. I hope you don't slice and dice like you write!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

an attack on my grammar. that's it, i'm calling plymale & associates to file a lawsuit against you for online internet, car forum slander.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

an attack on my grammar. that's it, i'm calling plymale & associates to file a lawsuit against you for online internet, car forum slander.

That would be libel.

;)

Slander = Spoken

Libel = Written

:D

KillJoy

That would be libel.

;)

Slander = Spoken

Libel = Written

:D

KillJoy

I take it back then...... He must not have been past first grade. I wonder if they gave him extra credit for getting his name right on test.

This coming from the person calling themselves a "Doctor"....

:eek:

KillJoy

Yep.

When the checks come in the mail the say Dr. Rick. Call me what you want, but I am still cashing checks, and busier than ever!

I take it back then...... He must not have been past first grade. I wonder if they gave him extra credit for getting his name right on test.

sorry if i'm not up on my legal terminology. i guess i'll never be able to give much 'expert testimony' in court. i get extra credit for being fucking awesome--that is all.

sorry if i'm not up on my legal terminology. i guess i'll never be able to give much 'expert testimony' in court. i get extra credit for being fucking awesome--that is all.

How about you replace both of my knees for free then.....For the rest of my life:) Thanks.

i practically do the surgery for free as it is. mr. obama gets about half my money as it is.

Are you an employee or a contractor? If your an employee you have no control over the taxes. That sucks.