Anyone repair torpedo heaters?

Buck531

you can get the parts from the company and it usually the ignitor(sp)

I don't know about that. We repair a crapload of them at work during the winter and it's usually a multitude of things that go wrong with them (rotor breaks [customer dropped it], photoeye dirty [customer didn't clean it], etc). Most of the time it stems from the customer's inability to care for them.

Bucky, if you feel like bringing it down to Cville, we repair them at work all the time. What brand is it, BTW?

I don't know about that. We repair a crapload of them at work during the winter and it's usually a multitude of things that go wrong with them (rotor breaks [customer dropped it], photoeye dirty [customer didn't clean it], etc). Most of the time it stems from the customer's inability to care for them.

Bucky, if you feel like bringing it down to Cville, we repair them at work all the time. What brand is it, BTW?

No idea. It's over at my mother in-laws house. I know it's pretty old though. When I find out I'll let ya know.