Dave at O'Reilly Autoparts

Tinman

Hey if any of theO'rielly guys see this, tell Mike im sorry for not getting the O2s today. Autozone had them for the same price, so i went there because it was closer!

They will price match the competitor and knock a few extra buck's off

Dave, which O'Reilly's are you at?

I usually go to Advance on Bethel, because Brian and Jason there have treated me well and they're close. However, I've priced some parts I'll need in the future and I'm surprised at some of the differences (O'Reilly's being cheaper)...

I usually go to Advance on Bethel, because Brian and Jason there have treated me well and they're close. However, I've priced some parts I'll need in the future and I'm surprised at some of the differences (O'Reilly's being cheaper)...

on westerville rd.

Clay, go to the O Reilly, drive the Vette, let Derrick admire it! Great deals, great service, and outstanding knowledge from Derrick, Dave, or Mike.

Dave is a great guy gave me a good deal on a motor, and is always pleasant and helpful on the phone.

x2. That was the closest store around me untill they put the AutoZone on sawmill by steak n shake, but Bryan and Jason at AAP are awesome guys.