Modern Warfare 2

black00ws6

i really do not want to stand in line with smelly kids to pick up this game on the 10th.. but i did reorder it. should i just wait a couple of days then go? or is there an option to mail it to be delivered by the 10th? anyone know..

Hit up a Wal-Mart or Target, and you will have a copy on the tenth...I can almost guarantee. When Halo 3 came out, I drove right past a crowded GameStop to Wal-Mart and there were like 50 copies there.

Peace

i really do not want to stand in line with smelly kids to pick up this game on the 10th.. but i did reorder it. should i just wait a couple of days then go? or is there an option to mail it to be delivered by the 10th? anyone know..

I pre-ordered mine, and I got an email saying it shipped this morning. I will get lucky if it gets here tomorrow. If not it will be here Monday for sure. Pre-ordering and having it mailed I usually get it 1 day before and don't have to deal with people. Plus its like a surprise present to yourself.