Modern Warfare2 commercial

Benner

Guest tbutera2112
had a huge box of these games come through work yesterday...said "do not sell before 11-10-09"...i wanted to open it so badly and black market craigslist that shit for $75 a pop

it was pretty amazing. hopefully BB will let me exchange my unopened copy of batman for it

gamestop has a list of games they will let you exchange for it. But you have to give them 2 games and they will give you $40 off. I saw batman on there, so i guess it carries some weight.

Guest tbutera2112
gamestop has a list of games they will let you exchange for it. But you have to give them 2 games and they will give you $40 off. I saw batman on there, so i guess it carries some weight.

his is unopened though, so it should be a return/repurchase deal...not used

assuming he bought it from them though, and has a receipt

Guest tbutera2112
You could have prolly sold it for 100-150.

not this close to release date... maybe if i found them 2 or 3 weeks ago lol

hell even at 75 i woulda made bank...there was atleast 50 copies in that box, if not more

yeah, i'm hoping to just do the even exchange at best buy since I bought it there like a week ago and havent unwrapped it yet. I mean I have all my receipts and stuff so it shouldnt be a problem hopefully. that way i wouldnt have to shell out any additional money

wtf is up with multiplayer? good lord the lobby SUCKS. did I miss some crucial news bulletin that said infinity ward was releasing a console port instead of a pc game? this thing sucks.

single player is pretty pimp though.

EDIT: read the interwebz for what was up - thats what I get for not being a news trolling game nerd. well this one's going in the trash bin. someone call me when they fix this fukkup.