Modern Warfare2 commercial

Benner

Here are my thoughts on the game. I think the new wow factor comes when you do single player. When it comes to online play. They are all the same. Run and gun. There's a difference in guns and maps, but all in all....there isnt a difference. I shut online play off and started in to beat the game. Then I started saying to myself...This is fucking awesome!

Run and gun.

I'm going to have to go ahead and disagree with you on that.

Ever played Resistance, Halo, Quake etc online? Now thats run and gun. Take 3 mags to kill a person, so you end up with 2 people running in a circle shooting at each other.

Thats why I like COD so much because its not like that at all, a lot more realistic, but not too realistic for it to be boring.

I'm going to have to go ahead and disagree with you on that.

Ever played Resistance, Halo, Quake etc online? Now thats run and gun. Take 3 mags to kill a person, so you end up with 2 people running in a circle shooting at each other.

Thats why I like COD so much because its not like that at all, a lot more realistic, but not too realistic for it to be boring.

Agreed. I wish it were more realistic with the weapon attributes but what can you do, they wanted some balancing and variety. It seems like everyone is either a noob or super good. And spawn deaths are even higher than WAW. And when painkiller finally kicks in, you get spawned on the other side of the map. Great. And the invite system is trash. Everything else is better than MW1 though.