Typical Supra owner W/ video

boosted98gst

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is more than capable.

No. No it's not going to make 1300rwhp on a gt4088r. Thats a 64mm inducer. 2 of them yes - 1, no.

Edit: and 2 of them would be PUSHED at 1300rwhp. I would be suprised to see a single make 650rwhp at 35+psi.

No. No it's not going to make 1300rwhp on a gt4088r. Thats a 64mm inducer. 2 of them yes - 1, no.

Edit: and 2 of them would be PUSHED at 1300rwhp. I would be suprised to see a single make 650rwhp at 35+psi.

I was yoking. ;)

You would need to run a 47-88 or something similar to make that amount of power on a 2JZ, better off with a 55-91, however.

I was yoking. ;)

You would need to run a 47-88 or something similar to make that amount of power on a 2JZ, better off with a 55-91, however.

Typical Supra newb.

A 47-88 + a lot of headwork and a 3.4l stroker motor, some race gas, and a whole buncha boost. Maybe some spray too...

Silly 2jz's and there short stroke (Compared to my 7m that is)

Damn you 2jz's for having great flowing heads! Roughly 230cfm stock i believe.

I bet your parents are proud. http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/14biggy/1sm088doubleup.gif

LOL....I bet you're too young to even know who he is or anything about his faher? He could probably school you every day of the week about F/I or anything to deal with cars for that matter ;)

No idea who he is. That's all well and good that he knows cars...how about he uses that knowledge to do something else than make snide little comments about my posts?

He does and owns Lasota Racing....his family has been in the game since before many of us were even brought into this world

1300hp!!!! But I can't show you under the hood

It's not like he even has to open the hood; all he has to do is get the right camera angle and you can see the entire motor through the hood gaps. Was his body guy fucking drunk the whole time he was doing the install of that shitty lookin kit?