male pit needs a good home

madmax85

this is brian. we picked him up about 2 weeks ago on 670 east near 5th ave.

he is about 1.5 years old we are guessing. he is potty trained and a very well behaved dog. the only problem/yet its typical is that he it not neutered and has a bit of a dominance problem. we have 5 dogs already (2 pits, 2 chihuahuas, and a great dane.) and due to the youngest pit and the dane being attacked a month or so back they don't take kindly to new dogs coming into their home anymore. so we are looking to find brian a good home. preferably with no other dogs. fyi he is good with kids, we have a 7 year old who is very in your face and he had no problems with it at all. if your interested please let me know. since he is not fixed we are not asking for a re-homing fee just a good home for him to go to. his markings are all white with small faded black spots on his back and two large patches of brindle on the top of his head.

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c150/madmax852/Brian1.jpg

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c150/madmax852/Brian2.jpg

Did you post that you found the dog on Craigslist. It might be a lost dog with someone trying to find it.

Whats a re-homing fee?

That's what I was going to suggest, which is why I asked.

The term re-homing fee is used in place of "selling". You're basically wanting a small fee to cover some expenses. You're not selling the dog, you're just recouping some expenses.

i am not asking for anything at all. since he is not fixed we are not asking for a rehoming fee. yeah we were driving down 670 and the traffic kept stopping and he was the reason why. he was posted on craigslist for two weeks and all we got were hate mail and things for shelters.

I know you said you don't want to send him to a shelter, but if it comes to this, I know Capital Area Humane Society actually promotes the adoption of bully breeds, so you may check with them. In fact, I was just on their website and they have a thing up about Pit Bull Awareness Day or something and how all Pits are not the same. Good luck! He's a cutie.