Slimpsy1647545505

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed
lol, good times

Rob must be diligently working on the nova, as I haven't heard back from him. . . or using it as his new ramp toy out back, rofl.

diligenty isnt even the word for it...:rolleyes:

got it wired up right, still working bugs out to make it run right :o, just found thats theres only 2 bolts holding the trans to the engine.:mad: good times!

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/gearhead559/Shop%20stuff/100_4090.jpg

oh and it looks alot better under there now...lots of stuff to fix up tho. going to have to run the valves, i think one or 2 are too tight :rolleyes:

Edited by Removed

Guest Removed
and this shifter is a lost cause at the moment...., and i dont think its doing the 1-2 shift...seems like its tuck in 2nd, and thats its... full of fail..just plugging away at it trying to make it drivable tho.

Guest tbutera2112
Bricks? :p

I'm sorry that was a low blow. Come over and I'll let you drive my car.

http://www.lightningrodder.com/forum/images/smilies/3gears.gif

ill remember this offer if you ever make it to a track day

yea but v/s ull be fine. a quadrajet is a great carb. awsome fuel econ. and good power. IF you got a carb thats working proper. lol

im just changine mine out for one of my edelbrock 600s. or the tunnell ram and dual plate kit. for cool factor.

Guest Removed
yea but v/s ull be fine. a quadrajet is a great carb. awsome fuel econ. and good power. IF you got a carb thats working proper. lol

im just changine mine out for one of my edelbrock 600s. or the tunnell ram and dual plate kit. for cool factor.

what quadrajunk? he has a edelchoke 750 on it... and runs fat as hell. i just fixxed it up enough so he can cruise it around some, before he has me tear completely into it for winter. your not the only one here that plays with chevys buddie.

you should just buy dans motor/trans and toss it in there..i know you'll enjoy that combo.

what quadrajunk? he has a edelchoke 750 on it... and runs fat as hell. i just fixxed it up enough so he can cruise it around some, before he has me tear completely into it for winter. your not the only one here that plays with chevys buddie.

you should just buy dans motor/trans and toss it in there..i know you'll enjoy that combo.

I was thinking of doin that actually, fo sho.

So wtf, can I come up and feel like a little kid on christmas, until I get i on the highway and realize the mustang I'm dropping off is faster.

Guest Removed
I was thinking of doin that actually, fo sho.

So wtf, can I come up and feel like a little kid on christmas, until I get i on the highway and realize the mustang I'm dropping off is faster.

yeah, you can head this way...im just getting to eat for the first time today

ahh the 750 is way big just disco the secondarys. it will run better.

he said it was a qjet. i have a qjet on mine stock but i also have 3 edelbrock 600s and two holley 750s one is getting a e85 conversion right now for the blazer so the spray can happen. ill either run the qjet rebuilt or the 600 edel. for a while till i go to e85.