WTB: Late 80's FC Rx7

Dammit Charlie

I have one but it may be a bit more than your looking for. Rust free, TII diff and axles, big brakes all 4 corners, full cage....

It probably is, I like everything up to the cage part. lol. Can you shoot me a PM with what you'd like out of it, and maybe some pictures?

I have a friend who has an 87 or 88 GXL (5-lug) . He owns a body shop and just spent 1000's on a new paint job. The car is not very fast, but looks great because he had his shop do all the work on the new paint. Its white with the Burgundy interior. PM me if interested , it just got repainted and would be a good project to make fast

I have a friend who has an 87 or 88 GXL (5-lug) . He owns a body shop and just spent 1000's on a new paint job. The car is not very fast, but looks great because he had his shop do all the work on the new paint. Its white with the Burgundy interior. PM me if interested , it just got repainted and would be a good project to make fast

Sorry, I should have mentioned that I'm trying to get a roller chassis for under $1500. Sounds like a nice car, but I imagine if it's a running car with new paint he'll want a pretty penny for it.

my friend has a 86 dark grey Rx7 GXL with 46k on the odo that he wants to sell.. engine is mounted in it but nothing is run, so im sure if you just want a roller, we can pull the motor in a like 30 min. full interior too (red). it was torn down for a turbo build but hasnt really made much progress in being put back together. car has been in his garage ever since ive known him, no rust.

PM me, ill give you his info