USAA Now Open To All Veterans!

Wease

Great news for any veteran of the Armed Forces who does NOT have USAA as their insurance carrier: They are opening up membership to anyone who honorably served, regardless of when you were discharged. I highly recommend checking them out. I've used them for over 15 years now and they are the best insurance company out there: http://www.usaa.com :D

Before this you basically had so many months or years after your discharge to join. But not now. That's huge news for a lot of veterans who missed that boat! :cool:

No, USAA sucks. Try having two tickets on your record. If you do, don't even bother applying. They also go back five years on your driving record, not three.

Well I wouldn't have those problems, I've had two tickets my whole life and they were 10 years apart... :lol:

I had one ticket, got a second one, and my rates went from $115/mo to $324/mo. That was a decade ago.

I called them a month ago again for rates and they wouldn't even cover me although I have one ticket on my record in the last three years since they go back five. They tried to stick me with Progressive, who wanted almost $400/mo.

I now pay $160/mo for Tina and I through GMAC. Again, fuck USAA. Serving our military my ass.