People Trying to race me

Comebackkid

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So many issues as headgaskets? 99% of the time the weak link in the 7m is the owner. Take care of your engine and itll take care of you.

EDIT: Theres several 7m's in the 9's and one in a dragster with over 1000whp on the stock block. Just throwin it out there. Shit theres one with 700rwhp on stock internals and its been like that for a few years. Good tune and take care of the car and itll take care of you.

Why does everyone take shit so fucking serious, the mk3 supra is a heavy turd with an underpowered motor. You have not been on here long enough but I had a 500whp mk3 back in 00-02 it was the worst car ive ever owned. ( thats my own personal opinion) the weak link was def not the motor I had prolly 5 times just in my bottom end and turbo set up then you have in a whole car. The car ended up being sold and sold and is still floating around columbus now with a 1jz in it. with all the money and tuning the guy was making more power with the 1jz stock motor and single turbo then I did with a built 7m.

So many issues as headgaskets? 99% of the time the weak link in the 7m is the owner. Take care of your engine and itll take care of you.

EDIT: Theres several 7m's in the 9's and one in a dragster with over 1000whp on the stock block. Just throwin it out there. Shit theres one with 700rwhp on stock internals and its been like that for a few years. Good tune and take care of the car and itll take care of you.

Who cares what other people have done. What have you done?

Why does everyone take shit so fucking serious, the mk3 supra is a heavy turd with an underpowered motor. You have not been on here long enough but I had a 500whp mk3 back in 00-02 it was the worst car ive ever owned. ( thats my own personal opinion) the weak link was def not the motor I had prolly 5 times just in my bottom end and turbo set up then you have in a whole car. The car ended up being sold and sold and is still floating around columbus now with a 1jz in it. with all the money and tuning the guy was making more power with the 1jz stock motor and single turbo then I did with a built 7m.

Wow man way to take shit WAYYYY to serious. Damn i point out a couple facts and your panties get in a bundle god damn. For 1 i could care less about 1jz's, they don't make torque for shit. 2, you don't need near as much power in a 7m to run the same times people do with 1jz's. Torque plays a big factor my friend... Also, what did your 7m make? Care to share some of these bottom end details thats apparently costed 5 times more than i got in my car? Really? Also, heavy turds? Yeah the targa top ones with the adjustible suspenshion and whatnot are heavy, between 36 to 3800 lbs, but my car (Hard top, no adjustable suspenshion, no ABS) weighs under 3,200 lbs. Thats less than most F-Bodys. Shed some light oh GREAT MK3 SUPRA GOD! Tell me something i dont already FUCKING KNOW!

Who cares what other people have done. What have you done?

What have i done? Headgasket, head work, arp studs, turbo upgrade, fuel pump, intercooler piping, intercooler, intake hardpipe, filter, 3 inch turbo back, gauges etc. Its getting there. Not claiming i have this crazy 700rwhp monster, just saying what is possible on these motors.

Guest tbutera2112

lol at fubar getting all worked up and shit

on a side note, nobody will ever fucking race me....i have no idea what the saab can run with because i cant get anyone to race me...hell in one day i tried to race an ugly ass supra like fubars (didnt realize it was NA until later), a 05+ v6 mustang, and 2 ls1 camaros.....i dont even care what i race i just wanna race something....nobody wants to play anymore

on a side note, nobody will ever fucking race me....i have no idea what the saab can run with because i cant get anyone to race me...hell in one day i tried to race an ugly ass supra like fubars (didnt realize it was NA until later), a 05+ v6 mustang, and 2 ls1 camaros.....i dont even care what i race i just wanna race something....nobody wants to play anymore

I had a brother in a V6 Camery make a go of it on 670 today. Had some clear sailing into downtown from 270 on the west side. I suppose he didn't quite understand what my plate meant. He does now. :bangbang: I felt like such a teenager. Then reality hit when I looked down at the MPH and realized I was just a dumb :gtfo: but it was fun.

Funny thing about it is that I always get geople that want to race, and I normaly get fast cars that want to do it. I had a 300zx by Easton reving his engine so I can hear his BOV today. Trafic was way too bad so I didnt even try. I had a streached silver and blue busa on Sunday that took the second honk from me TWICE (WTF dude you are on a bike)... My clutch is so bad now, I can barely even drive the car... Oh well...

Not a lot of people try to race me in the VW Fox, but as soon as I get my E46 M3 out on the road, all the douchebags rev their engines at me and want to race. I am just minding my own business a few weeks ago and some dumbass in a 328 BMW flashes his lights at me and pulls next to me and tells me his car is turbo. I told him I will give him $1000 right now if he is turbo and can beat my M3. After spanking that ass, his douchebag passenger start going off at the mouth about how he has a Gixxxxxxaargh with NAWS, streched and lowered and he spank my ass. Ricers, I love them.

Tyler aka Rice now we know why he never has a license.

Wow man way to take shit WAYYYY to serious. Damn i point out a couple facts and your panties get in a bundle god damn. For 1 i could care less about 1jz's, they don't make torque for shit. 2, you don't need near as much power in a 7m to run the same times people do with 1jz's. Torque plays a big factor my friend... Also, what did your 7m make? Care to share some of these bottom end details thats apparently costed 5 times more than i got in my car? Really? Also, heavy turds? Yeah the targa top ones with the adjustible suspenshion and whatnot are heavy, between 36 to 3800 lbs, but my car (Hard top, no adjustable suspenshion, no ABS) weighs under 3,200 lbs. Thats less than most F-Bodys. Shed some light oh GREAT MK3 SUPRA GOD! Tell me something i dont already FUCKING KNOW!

Your so funny but it was a alum rod set up. Id take you more serious but by the looks of your car and the great craftsman ship, I can tell its supra worthy.

Your so funny but it was a alum rod set up. Id take you more serious but by the looks of your car and the great craftsman ship, I can tell its supra worthy.

Sorry with the little bit of money i do have id rather put it into go-fast parts than making my car look good. Itll get there adventually... Also who made your rods? I don't know of any aluminum rods for the 7m. The BC ,the Eagle and Pauter rods are Chrome-moly (4340) and have over 200k psi tensil strength.

lol...

lol least i wasn't lieing. I know my car doesn't look great, shit it don't even look "Good", but it could be worse, could be many many different colors instead of primer bumper silver car. It would be all silver if it wasnt for some douche in a van not knowing how to change lanes.

lol least i wasn't lieing. I know my car doesn't look great, shit it don't even look "Good", but it could be worse, could be many many different colors instead of primer bumper silver car. It would be all silver if it wasnt for some douche in a van not knowing how to change lanes.

lol.....

Why does everyone try to race my 95 Corolla?

Guest tbutera2112
lol...

/facepalm