Fedor Tonight on CBS

wagner

i dont know, rogers may have had a couple good hits, but over all i dont think rogers was dominating the fight.

rogers had him full mount beating him like he owed him money. the only time fedor had an edge when this was on the ground.

I want to see the rematch or better yet if Fedor can nut up, go the UFC and face Brock, Carwin, or Cain. Those are 3 guys that are not just one trick ponies..

rogers had him full mount beating him like he owed him money. the only time fedor had an edge when this was on the ground.

I want to see the rematch or better yet if Fedor can nut up, go the UFC and face Brock, Carwin, or Cain. Those are 3 guys that are not just one trick ponies..

yes and fedor got out of that pretty quickly, rogers only landed one or two punches when he was on top. and from what i saw, fedor won from toe to toe, so it looks to me that fedor had the edge on his feet. fedor is just quicker and with the experience knows how to react to certain situations.

also that broken nose didnt even seem to phase him even the slightest.

dont get me wrong, rogers is pretty beastly but doesnt have much technic. it almost seems like he would be a better boxer because of his shear size and strength.

I think Cain is a little green behind the ears to be even considered in the same league as Fedor. I mean come on. Hes been in a whole 7 mma fights.

I'd love to see him go against Brock. Brock hasn't shown me anything b/c noone has really hit him that hard. Hes just such a freakin beast that I think the size and speed would be a big problem for Fedor. In the end I think Fedor would grab one of those lunchboxes and get an armbar.

Carwin. Meh.

I think Cain is a little green behind the ears to be even considered in the same league as Fedor. I mean come on. Hes been in a whole 7 mma fights.

I'd love to see him go against Brock. Brock hasn't shown me anything b/c noone has really hit him that hard. Hes just such a freakin beast that I think the size and speed would be a big problem for Fedor. In the end I think Fedor would grab one of those lunchboxes and get an armbar.

Carwin. Meh.

IF he could grab one of those arms. Lesnar is the size of a small car he cuts weight to make 265 and moves like a middle weight. I have met frank mir and he made me look like a small kid and lesnar makes mir look small.

I don't think there is anybody who can eat one of brocks punches. He is just to big and trust me he can take a shot.

IF he could grab one of those arms. Lesnar is the size of a small car he cuts weight to make 265 and moves like a middle weight. I have met frank mir and he made me look like a small kid and lesnar makes mir look small.

I don't think there is anybody who can eat one of brocks punches. He is just to big and trust me he can take a shot.

Does not matter he is human, everyone has there ups and down. Someone can and will beat him time will prove it.

Does not matter he is human, everyone has there ups and down. Someone can and will beat him time will prove it.

That is the great part of MMA there is never a lock. I am not a nutswingar but Brock has damn good game and anybody can lose on any given saturday night