wtb: mustang lowering springs

jeffro

99% sure derek has some BBK springs in his garage still. Check his profile out for pics, it looked MEAN, and i'm sure he'd let them go cheap.

I'll double check tonight when i'm over there, or just pm him.

Guest Removed
i understand that josh. I need to get away from the track anyways. it costs me too much money. more than i can afford really. Your vette is sick

with trunk monkeys :lol:

Guest Removed
Gotta love trunk monkeys. Who would of thought the little guys would have been so handy.

handy for 2 tenths for so i heard on 60' times :lol:

damn it sucks i missed the fun

i understand that josh. I need to get away from the track anyways. it costs me too much money. more than i can afford really. Your vette is sick

-1 for the lowering springs.

Just put a good tranny in the car in the spring and run the shit out of it. :)

this option is coming inevitably. ;)

You and me have some racing to do (GT vs Cobra)

No matter how many times we race it is always a good time.

Just ask Linn and Sam how many times they battled it out over the years over in Mexico.

99% sure derek has some BBK springs in his garage still. Check his profile out for pics, it looked MEAN, and i'm sure he'd let them go cheap.

I'll double check tonight when i'm over there, or just pm him.

I think Cam has those in his trunk still, I dont know if he got them back to Derek yet.

You and me have some racing to do (GT vs Cobra)

No matter how many times we race it is always a good time.

Just ask Linn and Sam how many times they battled it out over the years over in Mexico.

Of course Brian. next year is going to be a good one no matter what i decide to do :)

I think Cam has those in his trunk still, I dont know if he got them back to Derek yet.

yeah, cam must've just dropped them off, derek mentioned him having them though, too much huh?

They looked sick on my car for the week I had them, lol,then i sold the car.

But while I do agree it looks MUCH better lowered, i'm pretty sure the lowering springs were the reason derek kept tearing rear control arm bushings on launches, granted he had quite a bit more power and slicks/dr's, but still.

yeah, cam must've just dropped them off, derek mentioned him having them though, too much huh?

They looked sick on my car for the week I had them, lol,then i sold the car.

But while I do agree it looks MUCH better lowered, i'm pretty sure the lowering springs were the reason derek kept tearing rear control arm bushings on launches, granted he had quite a bit more power and slicks/dr's, but still.

Got damn... How many cars have these things been on? Do they wear out?

i'm pretty sure the lowering springs were the reason derek kept tearing rear control arm bushings on launches, granted he had quite a bit more power and slicks/dr's, but still.

only bushings i ever tore were outta the junk UPR control arms.. after that I put boxed stock arms in the car and had 20 passes on them with slicks and these springs with no torn bushings. F*ck UPR