Saab 9-2X Aero

6 Speed S4

ps. You're a SAAB tech at MAG? No offense to you personally, but I have some shit to throw at your employer's service department and customer service.

I'm the Parts Mgr at MAG BMW/Mini and Rolls Royce.Shoot me an e-mail and I will get it to the right people.I have been in Dealerships Parts Depts since 1990 so I know MAG's reputation.We have made changes in staff and procedures to correct problems so the "feedback" both good and bad are welcome.kcourtright@magcars.com.

I'm the Parts Mgr at MAG BMW/Mini and Rolls Royce.Shoot me an e-mail and I will get it to the right people.I have been in Dealerships Parts Depts since 1990 so I know MAG's reputation.We have made changes in staff and procedures to correct problems so the "feedback" both good and bad are welcome.kcourtright@magcars.com.

It's a done deal now. The issue was back in 98' when my mom bought a lemon from MAG. The car's been gone for a few years now, but problems were never resolved (even while under warranty). She felt taken advantage of//given up on, and I was too young to work on the car, or do any negotiating myself.

Oh, and the best indy's around here order their SAAB parts from Shaker. Reputation just takes time to change.

Good luck on that 9-2X! It sounds like a great car. Mom's been so happy with her new Subaru WRX wagon... All the comforts and power from the old SAAB, plus reliability!! I'd definitely recommend taking it to Byers for service. They know their stuff, and are excellent in our experiences.

Good luck on that 9-2X! It sounds like a great car. Mom's been so happy with her new Subaru WRX wagon... All the comforts and power from the old SAAB, plus reliability!! I'd definitely recommend taking it to Byers for service. They know their stuff, and are excellent in our experiences.

I don't recommend Byers, well atleast their audi dealer. My brother took his 05 A4 1.8t there (Byers Audi) under warranty for a transmission problem, the tech dropped a gear on the floor and it took a few days to get a new part. Then the day after he left he had to have it towed back in because the clutch pedal stuck to the floor. Apparently they didn't bleed the slave cyl correctly. Hes been taking it to MAG ever since with no issues at all.

yeah he has a 9-3 aero FWD this is AWD - subie motor, trans, and drivetrain. Only thing that scares me is the 5 speed trans but I could do a 6 speed swap down the road.

The 5 speed is not a problem honestly on anything past 03. They made the gears larger. They can hold well to stage2+ power.

It's a good car they have a slightly softer ride then a WRX. The I know they make similar dyno numbers. Its a subaru really when it comes down to it but you get way nicer interior. :(

Then again my wifes outback is nicer inside then my car.

they did have a ton of warranty issues. The saab guys were clueless and they would not send them to subie techs,.