Need new ABS tone ring installed

Unleashed

I have been putting this off forever. With winter fast approaching I figure it would be nice to get the anti-lock brakes back (though I've gone the past 3 years without). I already have the new tone ring. I need someone to remove the existing one and press on the new one. This would be for the drivers side rear axle on my '00 Mustang GT.

Would love to get it done sometime in the next 2 weeks. Let me know how much and when you could get it done.

Thanks

screw driver and a hammer

hey thanks for the help removing those rear springs. i dont think these will last if i drive on them forever. they dont fit right on the top. ive been told i will need an alignment. if you can include an alignment in the price of those springs id be more inclined to pick them up :)

hey thanks for the help removing those rear springs. i dont think these will last if i drive on them forever. they dont fit right on the top. ive been told i will need an alignment. if you can include an alignment in the price of those springs id be more inclined to pick them up :)

Why not just shake the sand out of your Pussy and pony up the $$$ for a 5 Year Alighment. It is WELL worth the $$$.

:thumbup:

KillJoy

Edited by KillJoy