Burn Them

wagner

Police said it happened after Brewer reported to police that one of his friends stole his father's bicycle. Police say the bicycle was stolen because Brewer did not pay one of the boys $40 for a video game.

I'de bet a $40 video game that this was a bag of weed incident.

Take these punks outback and do the same thing to them. There is no room in society for animals like these and all they will do is fuck equally dumb females and make more dumb people later in life.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/11/10/florida.burned.boy.charges/index.html

x2

fuck all the political bullshit. Treat them the same. Just like in other countries you steal you hand gets choped off! I totally agree!

x2

fuck all the political bullshit. Treat them the same. Just like in other countries you steal you hand gets choped off! I totally agree!

People would think twice before they went though with a crime if they knew what would happen.

With the technology we have today there should be a way to execute people without it being “cruel and unusual punishment”.

My uncles brother did this to his wife about 15 years ago. Threw gas on her in the front yard and lit her up in front of everyone. I remember hearing about it. WTF could possibly going through your mind to cause you to lite someone on fire? I mean shooting or stabbing seems a little impersonal compared to burning someone. You have to have some real hate running through you or just mentally disturbed.

I completely agree. Toast them just the same and leave them to care for themselves. In fact, I'd make them light the match themselves.

People would think twice before they went though with a crime if they knew what would happen.

With the technology we have today there should be a way to execute people without it being “cruel and unusual punishment”.

Seems like the firing squad always worked well.

Seems like the firing squad always worked well.

Yea but for some reason people say that is not humane. I would think a hydrolic press moving at a stupid high speed would do the trick and make a neat crunch noise. Easy clean up with a pressure washer and you are ready for your next customer...

My uncles brother did this to his wife about 15 years ago. Threw gas on her in the front yard and lit her up in front of everyone. I remember hearing about it. WTF could possibly going through your mind to cause you to lite someone on fire? I mean shooting or stabbing seems a little impersonal compared to burning someone. You have to have some real hate running through you or just mentally disturbed.

wouldnt your uncles brother also be your uncle? Or your father?

but yeah, you definitely have to be fucked up to do this.

I read an article about this stating that this kid did two years in juvie for digging graves for a girl who didnt want to date him and her family, then set their house on fire. Killed thier dog and cat. He's only been out for a year or so.

Yea but for some reason people say that is not humane. I would think a hydrolic press moving at a stupid high speed would do the trick and make a neat crunch noise. Easy clean up with a pressure washer and you are ready for your next customer...

If I was on death row I'd rather have a firing squad, the chair doesn't sound very appealing to me, and lethal injection is too clean for the viewers, they should suffer too.

Your uncle's brother would be your uncle still? Wouldn't be your father if you father had more then 1 brother.

But yeah these kids need to be executed. I don't care how you do it just stop their heart from ever beating again.

but yeah, you definitely have to be fucked up to do this.

I read an article about this stating that this kid did two years in juvie for digging graves for a girl who didnt want to date him and her family, then set their house on fire. Killed thier dog and cat. He's only been out for a year or so.

No he was an uncle through marriage so there was no relation to his brother.

She was probably just a witch.

This asshole is wasting good air that someone else could be using.

Classy fellow.

Fucking "modern technology" is the fucking problem. There IS a painless method of execution. It's a called a Guillotine. It's so nearly instant that researchers have said a person being Guillotined doesn't have a chance to feel ANY pain. The only method that could possibly be faster or less painful would be to literally smash the criminal's head flat with free-falling multi-ton weight.