WTB: Ruger 10/22

88lx5oh

I do love my .22 conversion for the ARs, great for training and such. The 10/22 is a great little gun. You can very very easily hit a propane tank at 100 yards with crappy wal-mart ammo, they aren't too bad to clean, chromed bolt, reliable and cheap. I got mine for $200 or so, but that was over 10 years ago.

I'd recommend getting an AR .22 before putting a kit on a 10/22. You could also get a lower, then get a .22 dedicated upper and still have a regular AR-15 for another $450(for another upper) or so should you want one.

yeha.. im debating on either 10/22 carbine and put the archangel kit on it, the ruger sr22, or the colt 22 LR M4 OPS

I've heard a lot of really bad stuff about the Colt. The S&W seems to be good and I think Vance's is selling those for $450ish. A kit also works fine if you already have an AR, you can get a CMMG with 3 mags for under $200.

I've heard a lot of really bad stuff about the Colt. The S&W seems to be good and I think Vance's is selling those for $450ish. A kit also works fine if you already have an AR, you can get a CMMG with 3 mags for under $200.

This.

The "Colt's", are trash.

Nice. Now all you have to do is stock up on cheap .22 ammo. Make sure it will run your gun okay, then buy a couple bricks at least. It's amazing how hard it was to find local .22 a few months ago, and the prices never came down at wal-mart.