My New Daily Driver

ohioko4s4

It's been awhile since I've been on the boards and figured I'd give a quick update. My Z06 is still down in Dallas, and my S4 is in Detroit, so the Supra is now serving daily driver duty. Drove to Kinko's last night to drop off a package, then took my wife out to lunch today and on the way home stopped by Borders to check out the Import Tuner magazine article they did on the car a few months back. We got stuck behind a school bus for a few miles through stoplight traffic and the expressions on the kids faces plastered against the back window was damn funny....

Even passed a Solon cop at a 4 way stop sign and she never even gave me a second look.

My wife was looking for the sun visor...and I had to break it to her that Don took them out for some reason.

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p239/ohiok04s4/Borders.jpg

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p239/ohiok04s4/Borders2.jpg

Here's a quarterfinal video against a 8.20 Mustang from MIR this past weekend too...I think its around 5 minutes into the compilation. We unknowingly blew a side panel off the IC around 1200 feet during that run and arrived into the semis DOA. We had a great time again this year. There was an auto C6 there too running 8.90's over and over....

nice man amazing that that car can be driven on the streets.

i read off of cleveland racing that you blew somethign on the z06 on the dyno something like 1000+ft-tq??? haha get that thing back together?

an do u mean the s4s in detroit cause its gettin worked on or sold? i know that u were trying to sell it a while back just never got an update if it was sold or not?

nice man amazing that that car can be driven on the streets.

i read off of cleveland racing that you blew somethign on the z06 on the dyno something like 1000+ft-tq??? haha get that thing back together?

an do u mean the s4s in detroit cause its gettin worked on or sold? i know that u were trying to sell it a while back just never got an update if it was sold or not?

Yea, we sprayed a 350 shot and cleared 1000whp but blew the cometic head gasket. It was sick on the dyno though. So it's back to stock now and onto the next project. If anyone wants to buy a perfect condition bone stock black Z06 w/6k miles clear bra, tint, etc for $45k, PM me. The stock LS7 motor is a from a 2k mile stock car that did a swap.

Yes, S4 is at VAST. We're doing some final race gas tuning and putting in a new twin disk clutch. It's for sale too, just haven't had time to respond to pic/detail requests.

Yea, we sprayed a 350 shot and cleared 1000whp but blew the cometic head gasket. It was sick on the dyno though. So it's back to stock now and onto the next project. If anyone wants to buy a perfect condition bone stock black Z06 w/6k miles clear bra, tint, etc for $45k, PM me. The stock LS7 motor is a from a 2k mile stock car that did a swap.

Yes, S4 is at VAST. We're doing some final race gas tuning and putting in a new twin disk clutch. It's for sale too, just haven't had time to respond to pic/detail requests.

Can you PM or send or e-mail me some pics of the Z?

Haha nice!

Vast FTMFWIN! Is the S4 still on K04s?

Dammit I need a twin disk clutch

for some odd reason i thought i read (been a few years now) that it did or was goign to have twin gt28s but again its been a few years( been waiting to see it that long lol)