Getting pumped for snowboard season

,,,,,,comma,,,,,,

I've been geeked for this season for a couple months now. My new set up I put together last year rides perfect for me. I'll be doing my snow dance soon and we will have my beloved snow.

Just putting it out there for everyone, if you want to ride, PM me anytime. If we are getting dumped on and it's 2am and you know you're not working, PM me. Nights and weekends, I'm already there.

I've been geeked for this season for a couple months now. My new set up I put together last year rides perfect for me. I'll be doing my snow dance soon and we will have my beloved snow.

Just putting it out there for everyone, if you want to ride, PM me anytime. If we are getting dumped on and it's 2am and you know you're not working, PM me. Nights and weekends, I'm already there.

I thought you were outta town for the winter? I don't snowboard, but i am really looking forward to skiing this winter!

I thought you were outta town for the winter? I don't snowboard, but i am really looking forward to skiing this winter!

Not for the winter, but pretty much all of November I'm outta state.

I ride with dudes that ski all the time, I have no issue with skiers.

I ride Mad River all the time, but I'm good with hitting out of state spots too.

Iv also been geeked for about two months now.. Buying my new board next weekend and cant wait to get out...

When does MRM open???

And if you want to go out of state I say perfect north right outside the ohio border in indiana by cinci.. went there last year with only 3 days under my belt and it was great... I went almost evey weekend last season and got good quick and I am excited to up my skill more this season

if i could afford it i would love to go out of state, but i need to get better at these little ohio hills first. Im definitely down for hitting up MRM anytime you want Joe.

We will do this.

Just an FYI. When my friends and I do go out of state, it's always with a crazy good deal. Either free lift ticket or very cheap ones, or free lodging. Howard went to Snowshoe with us last season and it was a little over $100 a person for the weekend, if I remember right. Ask him about riding straight up a 20' wall of snow and doing flips all the way down it. LOL. Fun times.

Let's get this snow on the ground and ride. We'll figure something out from there.

Iv also been geeked for about two months now.. Buying my new board next weekend and cant wait to get out...

When does MRM open???

And if you want to go out of state I say perfect north right outside the ohio border in indiana by cinci.. went there last year with only 3 days under my belt and it was great... I went almost evey weekend last season and got good quick and I am excited to up my skill more this season

MRM opens when snows on the ground. Not being sarcastic. That's just how it's said up there.they will start making snow when the temps show it will hold and they usually let the natural snow stick before they turn the guns on.

Troublemaker (Jesse) is Ski Patrol up there and I'm over with the Snowboard Instructors. Jesse knows MRM really well, as he's worked up there for at least 5 years, and may be able to chime in with better info.

Jesse's can vouch for doing trips on the cheap. He got us out to CO with free lodging. And we did VT 2 years ago with free lodging + a couple broken ribs for Jesse. haha.

WHERE'S THE SNOW!!!!

andrew been talkign to shanton about this a few weeks back its going to be sick bought my season pass for MrM an i plan on doing a few different good parks as well

sweet

if i could afford it i would love to go out of state, but i need to get better at these little ohio hills first. Im definitely down for hitting up MRM anytime you want Joe.

dude 7 speings an snoshoe were liek 60$ or less for a day pass...thats liek 10 bucks more then madriver. its defentally affordable dudeeee

When does MRM open???

you still havent bought a board yet? lol youve been looking for months now?

Still waiting. I will go enough times this year to be good again.
you will get walked. but im down to go all the time u know this.

sounds like there is going to be a large group that is goign to go. im sure that with a few days notice we can get a group to car pool to save every one some money.

i usually go out about 3-5 days a week(when i didnt have a season pass wtf was i thinking) but i now have a season pass so ill be out there most nights/weekends so long as there open

We will do this.

Just an FYI. When my friends and I do go out of state, it's always with a crazy good deal. Either free lift ticket or very cheap ones, or free lodging. Howard went to Snowshoe with us last season and it was a little over $100 a person for the weekend, if I remember right. Ask him about riding straight up a 20' wall of snow and doing flips all the way down it. LOL. Fun times.

Let's get this snow on the ground and ride. We'll figure something out from there.

hell fucking yea, that is the shit im talking about $100 for a weekend is totally doable for me. lets set this shit up son!!!

you still havent bought a board yet? lol youve been looking for months now?

I am very picky lol I want a nice board pfrefer black but could also be white... Has to be around 160cm and only other color I want on it would be blue... I found two one is a new burton 160 for 250 and the other is the zepplin at aspen but they want 300... If anyone can get a hookup there I got 250 cash ready to go and would take that zeppling in a heartbeat..

Seems like veryone who is selling either has a cheap as 5150 or is trying to sell there old god awful looking boards in a package deal... I did not want to settle i wanted to find one I liked a lot and that is why I started looking early..

I would love to get stoked about riding again, but every time I do I immediately remember I live in Ohio. Oh well, hopefully get out to Colorado and do some backcountry again.

Paul and I are definitely heading to Seven Springs this year. For the money, and drive time I think its the best value around Ohio.