Anyone shop at Whole Foods??

frenchy chan

I work at whole foods on 161 and sawmill

next wednesday november 18th we are doing a friends and family event where you can save 20% off your groceries (excluding beer and wine)

if you would a coupon for this, please pm your address and i will throw one in the mail for you :)

• Upvote 1

if you love the pizza....

tuesdays - both take and bake and cooked pizzas are buy one/get one free!

football saturdays - take and bake pizzas are buy one/get 2nd for a penny up until kick off

:)

thursdays we have natural rotisserie chickens for $5.99 (regularly $8.99)

Whole Foods is on my shit list.

My friends and I were asked to leave during the Friday Wine/Beer tastings. We would meet there and interact with customers while sampling, then buy a bottle, and then sit to eat and drink at the Trattoria. Usually we spent at least $50 bucks each. One of the beverage dept. chicks got pissy one night and told the MOD that we were turning their store into a happy hours. We were told we were not welcome at the tastings.

Two weeks later I got a call from the GM asking me to return and bring my friends (yes, we were all wine geeks from high end Restaurants and Clubs). It seems that their wine sales dropped 50% on Friday evenings after we were booted. Hmmm, imagine that?

I haven't been back since.

Whole Foods is on my shit list.

My friends and I were asked to leave during the Friday Wine/Beer tastings. We would meet there and interact with customers while sampling, then buy a bottle, and then sit to eat and drink at the Trattoria. Usually we spent at least $50 bucks each. One of the beverage dept. chicks got pissy one night and told the MOD that we were turning their store into a happy hours. We were told we were not welcome at the tastings.

Two weeks later I got a call from the GM asking me to return and bring my friends (yes, we were all wine geeks from high end Restaurants and Clubs). It seems that their wine sales dropped 50% on Friday evenings after we were booted. Hmmm, imagine that?

I haven't been back since.

Thats some shit. They do have an epic alcohol selection.