Craigslist ad of the week - spellin & puktuatin!

craig71188

80 chochman 28 footer

Date: 2009-11-12, 10:16PM EST

Reply to: sale-gbdda-1463692235@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

460 moter 50000 miles has fridge heat 4.5 kuller gen sleeps 5 nice looks desent has had some rood damage but has been fixed sealed withcvthe best stuff around still working with bathroom but not much more to do runs like new 4 burner stove has a hitch on the back to carry about 5 days of firewood with reace hitch this rv has lots of life left and i wouldnt be afraid to drive anywhere it was camped in all last summer every weekend dubble sind i would take 3000 just like it sits or for 3500 ill finnish the fixing really not much left to do has a microwave and nice am/fm/cd player new tires about 2000 miles on then a nice hitch tov carry about 5 days of fire wood on it it was used every weekend this summer and last summer all window work all have screens moter useds no oil or tran fluid if u want to trade ur trade has to be worth more them im asking i know money hard to come by but you are buying a home on wheels i look at that as a invertment i love thr rv but i have a 35 footer thats going to be out of the shop soon and i plan to live in it im still checking out things on this rv as i just got it a week ago but have put 250 miles on it and rrun very good all light work i belive the gen needs a battery which im going to check out tommo this was probuly a 80000 doller camper when new and with 50000 mileon it its just geting brooke in all new belts let me know what you thing or have in mind

WOW!!!, Just WOW!:rolleyes: