Best Stock Bottom End...

wagner

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if my math is correct after comparing this graph to another one, its ~350hp. wow

high torque down low because of that belt driven transmission. cheap repairs on that thing im betting.

or a blower

:ninja:

if my math is correct after comparing this graph to another one, its ~350hp. wow

high torque down low because of that belt driven transmission. cheap repairs on that thing im betting.

I bet you failed math in school. :)

http://75.180.27.125:50001/Dyno%20Graphs%20and%20Pictures./Dyno%20Graphs/Pocket%20Bike.jpg

Guest tbutera2112
these things made like 100 crank, and if its bone stock i dont imagine it making much more than that...so either jeffro is full of shit about it being bone stock, or this thread really is gay fail and aids if its making less than 100 wheel

these things made like 100 crank, and if its bone stock i dont imagine it making much more than that...so either jeffro is full of shit about it being bone stock, or this thread really is gay fail and aids if its making less than 100 wheel

it was bone stock as of sunday november 7th