Lesnar may never fight again

DaddyBuiltRacing

I know there are several MMA fans on here so I thought I would share some info I just read. I am a huge Lesnar fan (putting flame suit on) anyways it looks like his health is not very good right now

UFC Heavyweight champion Brock Lesnar's health is much worse than originally thought and it appears Lesnar could have a very tough road ahead. UFC President Dana White told TMZ.com that in addition to having mononucleosis, Brock is "very, very sick" with some sort of intestinal disorder that will require "major surgery."

White told TMZ that he is going to visit Lesnar in the hospital and is trying to get him transferred to the Mayo Clinic, one of the top medical facilities in the world, so doctors can figure out what to do.

After postponing the Brock Lesnar vs. Shane Carwin fight for a second time last weekend, White now says, "There's a possibility Lesnar will never fight again

It is not looking good at all. From what I have been reading it is very serious, something internal and they are already looking to either an interm title fight.

Freaking sucks because I really don't think anybody could have given him a fight in the UFC.

in all seriousness....roid issues?

Very well could be. He has never failed a test in the UFC or college ( I think) but he did time in the WWE.

To many pain pills could be do it as well. I will talk to my buddy who knows Matt Hughes and see if he knows the real story.

Dana has mentioned something about intestenal problems so it could be a whole lot of things chrones or maybe something from the mono.

Some of the comments on the fight websites are freaking crazy. Some of these guys are such internet tough guys. Sort of like the hillbilly at the ADRL race that told me he could take Brock. I about fell out of the stands laughing on that one.

come on man....hes had 4 fights in the ufc...come on....really?

on topic, that blows that hes going out this way, but i guess in the end, you pay the price

really really. He has ONLY gotten better. He has some of the best ability at his weight class in speed, raw power and a concrete chin.

really really. He has ONLY gotten better. He has some of the best ability at his weight class in speed, raw power and a concrete chin.

YOu are waisting your time arguing with this kid...he is attached to fedors left nut

But anyways this sucks hope he gets better

im sorry but if you honestly think that he might be one of the best fighters of all time with only a 4-1 record than your an idiot. not trying to seem like an asshole but you just sound ignorant with that comment.

now dont get me wrong, hes definitely a decent and promising fighter, but just lacks time in the ring against real fighters (as in not phantom punches and trampolines.).

im sorry but if you honestly think that he might be one of the best fighters of all time with only a 4-1 record than your an idiot. not trying to seem like an asshole but you just sound ignorant with that comment.

now dont get me wrong, hes definitely a decent and promising fighter, but just lacks time in the ring against real fighters (as in not phantom punches and trampolines.).

He has TKO'd 2 of the top 10 fighters in the past 18 months. I am pretty sure nobody else has done that, and no other heavyweight has done that.

Lesnar kept getting better each fight and showing new things. It was pretty crazy they pretty much tossed him off the deep end and it was win or your done. Look at other heavyweights and they are being brought along slowly.

I really hope he can make a comeback and shut more people up. Maybe by that point that other big name heavyweight will come play with the big boys...

He has TKO'd 2 of the top 10 fighters in the past 18 months. I am pretty sure nobody else has done that, and no other heavyweight has done that.

Lesnar kept getting better each fight and showing new things. It was pretty crazy they pretty much tossed him off the deep end and it was win or your done. Look at other heavyweights and they are being brought along slowly.

I really hope he can make a comeback and shut more people up. Maybe by that point that other big name heavyweight will come play with the big boys...

i never said he was a bad fighter, his greatest advantage right now is not just his size and strength, but that there isnt much to study from his past fights. as soon as he gets a couple more fights under his belt and shows his weaknesses, fighters will capitalize on it.

his first win was against a nobody who had a 2-5 record. his next fight he lost, his next fight it came down to a decision. than his last two he came out really strong and won both.

its just my opinion that thinking he could be one of the best fighters of all time with only 4 wins is ignorant, who knows, maybe he will fall off and lose the rest of his fights. maybe other fighters will be a better match up for him. no one knows because he is basically considered a noob in the mma. time will tell, i really hope he gets better, i would love to see someone put up a good fight for him.

i never said he was a bad fighter, his greatest advantage right now is not just his size and strength, but that there isnt much to study from his past fights. as soon as he gets a couple more fights under his belt and shows his weaknesses, fighters will capitalize on it.

his first win was against a nobody who had a 2-5 record. his next fight he lost, his next fight it came down to a decision. than his last two he came out really strong and won both.

its just my opinion that thinking he could be one of the best fighters of all time with only 4 wins is ignorant, who knows, maybe he will fall off and lose the rest of his fights. maybe other fighters will be a better match up for him. no one knows because he is basically considered a noob in the mma. time will tell, i really hope he gets better, i would love to see someone put up a good fight for him.

i never said of all time.....i said in the world at this time.

He is considered a noob because no one wants to fight him? including fedor....Yeah, lesnar seems to be a slouch... jesus christ your dumb

russian rocket, have you ever trained? Have you fought or even wrestled? Be disappointed all you want with him being new and not having many fights. I'm not a big fan of his, but I know that if you're the size of a house and you move like a cat in the cage, you might have some fight talent. He got a KO with a GLANCING blow to the side of the head/neck. Ummm, ouch, fucker. His fist is a sledge hammer. You do the math. Keeping that size and having the agility he has is devastating to any opponent at this time. we are going to see more and more guys coming up carrying massive weight and skill. It's the evolution of the sport.

Fact is, the juice probably has caught up with him.

TONS of speculation in this:

Let's say he's done being a ginormous fighter and has to have treatment for a few years. It's not like the guy isn't going to have training knowledge and not like the fight scene anymore. It's who he is. He'll be an example of what can happen and be careful with the choices you make. If he is seriously sick he will go into hiding while his body drops 100 lbs.

Beating up on the guys fan base is pointless. He's medically screwed right now. "Dude it sucks hope you get better". That's a good starting point.

Update his camp is starting to talk. He has a severe case of diverticulitis that will require surgery and meds. Now I feel even worse for him because I myself have had this and the pain of a normal case put me down for a week.

Now here is the scary thing he is going to lose some weight from this, not punching power, mass. So when he comes back he could be more agile with those heavy hands.

Rocket I get what your saying and I will even breakdown how to beat brock:

- Test his chin ( if you have the guts). Frank Mir tried this and looke how it has ended for him two times. If you watch the second fight before Lesnar finished mauling him he caught Brock DEAD ON with a knee and it did not even phase him. Brock took him down and finished him without issue.

- Catch him with a submission. Mir did this and it was Brock's only loss so far. Out of the top heavyweights in line for a shot at him none of them have this ability.

People are going to have to accept he might be the total package. Good, quick, heavy hands, killer cardio, and he wants to crush everybody.

You have to understand his background as a wrestler too. Unless you were a wrestler you won't understand what that sport requires physically. Carwin and Valesquez are the only two heavyweights that I think have a real shot at taking brock down.

This is all moot fights are won in the cage, not on the internet.

Update his camp is starting to talk. He has a severe case of diverticulitis that will require surgery and meds. Now I feel even worse for him because I myself have had this and the pain of a normal case put me down for a week.

Now here is the scary thing he is going to lose some weight from this, not punching power, mass. So when he comes back he could be more agile with those heavy hands.

Rocket I get what your saying and I will even breakdown how to beat brock:

- Test his chin ( if you have the guts). Frank Mir tried this and looke how it has ended for him two times. If you watch the second fight before Lesnar finished mauling him he caught Brock DEAD ON with a knee and it did not even phase him. Brock took him down and finished him without issue.

- Catch him with a submission. Mir did this and it was Brock's only loss so far. Out of the top heavyweights in line for a shot at him none of them have this ability.

People are going to have to accept he might be the total package. Good, quick, heavy hands, killer cardio, and he wants to crush everybody.

You have to understand his background as a wrestler too. Unless you were a wrestler you won't understand what that sport requires physically. Carwin and Valesquez are the only two heavyweights that I think have a real shot at taking brock down.

This is all moot fights are won in the cage, not on the internet.

I think Lesnar is a douchebag...BUT sucks at his illness and I wish him back into the ring to prove me wrong...

Wagner you speak the truth sir...