Procharged 09 Challenger SRT-8 510 RWHP

BradyPPC

Ever think about building one as a shop car? a corner on the dodge market is what we need around here.

That would require having time to work on a shop car. Lol! I cant even find time to change my own oil. In all seriousness though, when I go to buy a new car I may consider one.

Guest Removed
That would require having time to work on a shop car. Lol! I cant even find time to change my own oil. In all seriousness though, when I go to buy a new car I may consider one.

i know that feeling...Lol..you should really do it tho

Guest tbutera2112
haha I wish I had time, Im running out of mustangs to turbo so going to have to expand out sooner or later :-)

ill lend you my car with the 460 once its finished!

assuming you pay for all parts and labor

Guest Removed
ill lend you my car with the 460 once its finished!

assuming you pay for all parts and labor

fox body 460 kits would sell better then 99 up BB car kits would..and stop gaying up bradys thread with the BS.

that is a nice look car with great power but what does it run at that weight? high 13s mid 13s. they say a srt 8 is 425 hp but my frineds dynoed at 350s whp. and same in the mags. thats not good in a very heavy car. but the main thing is if the owner likes it then its cool. they doo look great though