IT Folks Looking for a good job read this

TTQ B4U

I have a very good friend and partner here locally that is looking for some good quality folks. It's a close and very reputable contact, so please, if you're not 110% class and upstanding in a professional environtment, please do not reply. I don't want to be put in a spot if you know what I mean.

Here's what's available:

Systems Architect role - The individual in this position will be responsible for day to day architecture decisions in support of existing applications as well as contributing to the development of a new technology/application strategy. Technology environment includes: Oracle, PL/SQL, J2EE (Salary range $75K - $90K)

Infrastructure Architect role - The ideal candidate would possess a command of Microsoft-related infrastructure technologies and have some background in developing Microsoft applications. (Salary range $70K-$85K)

Client Services Manager - This individual will be responsible for leading and managing a high performance customer care organization for a medical management software company. Minimum 5 years experience in customer support in the commercial software arena. (Salary range $90K+)

Cobol / Mainframe - a variety of entry level to senior level developer positions - experience in billing systems or utilities a plus. (Salary range $35K - $80K).

Good friend is looking for a PL/SQL developer for his team. Mid - senior level. I can make an introduction.

Please PM your number and we can chat. I have no recruiter affiliations or motives other than to help find a friend some good people. I've been in the IT space here in Cbus for over 15 years and have developed a strong network. Times like this we all need a little help. This is my way of paying it forward x 2.

Tim

North, West, downtown?

I don't have all the details on all the positions. I'm posting here on behalf of my friend who is the one in search of good folks. Initially my guess is downtown area, but don't hold me to that. If you're interested, let's chat, and I'll put you in touch. I hope to have more details in the morning. She emailed me tonight but with both of us having kids and busy week so far, just an email is what I'm working with. She's pulled together some really awesome positions for other friends.

The two specific things I would like to know are:

1. Area of the city. I say this because it really isn't worth a few extra grand to deal with downtown (my opinion of course).

2. Are these contract positions?

Oh, and either way, it goes without saying... thanks for looking out for CR. :)