The Arena Issue and the CBJ

HotCarl

Would you pay more taxes to support the Columbus Blue Jackets?  

112 members have voted

1. 1. Would you pay more taxes to support the Columbus Blue Jackets?

• Yes
    • No

First of all trying to pin the comment of "slightly racist" on me is tottally stupid there is nothing racist about what i said. Secondly both my children are very bright. Thirdly keeping the ignored and "TV" raised children AS SAD AND EVIL as it sounds where they are is the lessor of two evils. Which sounds better to you, keep the unpaid for ignored and "TV" raised children in the schools they are in OR close their schools and put them into classes and take away from the education your, mine, and other people who can afford to raise their kids? Lastly if you are in the belief that the CBJ are the reason our city and surrounding arena bars stay open you are sadly mistaken. I will put money on less then 30% of patrons frequenting bars and restaurants in that area are CBJ fans. I could care less about the CBJ and i go down there alot. We as a nation spend WAY too much money on entertainment. How pathetic is it the a person who can't put two god damn sentences together makes millions of dollars every year (which in blown faster than people on here with $5,000 and a parts catalogue) for playing a fucking game. But people responsible educated and have skills that offer society a SERVICE struggle they're whole lives to make ends meet. I talk about let elevate our society using education as an example and yet the only thing cared about is a sports team? I'm sure your expertise in economics and your love for sports will make us a better country. I'm sure the NHL NFL NBA MLB NASCAR IHRA will make our country less educated. I'm sure that think tank or rednecks, ghetto thugs and meat heads will get us out of our financial ad educational rut. I'm sure glad to possibly orphan my children and make my wife a widow to defend our nation and fight for those who can't or wont fight for themselves so we can keep watching this star studded group of mental giants who will save us all. I'm also glad that making a statement that is nothing less than the truth makes me racist, i'll tell my two hispanic cousins, my indian uncle and his kids, I'm racist.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not about having others raise your children but from your comments you find investing in them a meaningless endeavor while supporting something that doesn't concern anything but our entertainment value. THAT is where my issue stemmed from. If you're recanting and saying that's NOT what your intention was, then fine. But arguing that tossing money at a school system is crap while a sports team is pro will tend to yield these kinds of responses.

...lazy ignorant black community...blacks...

First of all trying to pin the comment of "slightly racist" on me is tottally stupid there is nothing racist about what i said.

Only an ignorant biggot refers to African-American's, as ..."blacks". I get banned for a week for making a comment of images I've seen on here plenty of times, but this ignorant fool still gets to post his ignorant opinion for all to see?

It's not about having others raise your children but from your comments you find investing in them a meaningless endeavor while supporting something that doesn't concern anything but our entertainment value. THAT is where my issue stemmed from. If you're recanting and saying that's NOT what your intention was, then fine. But arguing that tossing money at a school system is crap while a sports team is pro will tend to yield these kinds of responses.

Ok I understand that, but my intention is big picture. Its pretty obvious im all for helping out the team and the district but because it will be profitable for us (city/county) in the future. Therefore giving even MORE money towards needed government programs such as schools, police, fire fighters etc... I dont think its completely meaningless to throw money at schools but they are the worst at managing the money they do get (speaking just from Cols public).

Ok I understand that, but my intention is big picture. Its pretty obvious im all for helping out the team and the district but because it will be profitable for us (city/county) in the future. Therefore giving even MORE money towards needed government programs such as schools, police, fire fighters etc... I dont think its completely meaningless to throw money at schools but they are the worst at managing the money they do get (speaking just from Cols public).

I can appreciate that.

"because of stupid white trash and the lazy ignorant black community that pop out 17 kids and expect the govt. to raise them" VERSE Here's some more of the sentence you chose to chop up you ignorant piece of shit. Secondly by stating someone is an African American would mean they were both a citizen of Africa AND America. Also I wonder how many times do YOU refer to a Black as an African American? If it makes you feel better where i put the word Black you can insert African American in no way shape or form does your PC bullshit effect the meaning or validity of my statement. If you would like you can talk to my supervisors in the US Army whom are both BLACK and would piss themselves laughing at you for calling me a biggot or racist. The next time you want try quoting someone use the whole quote you worthless piece of shit.

Well from what I read I think most would agree with the "Accountability" statement. May it be schools, banks, Hockey teams or parents! If you’re responsible for a team, child, money or anything else take accountability for it! What gets me is that everyone wants to pass the buck and put blame every where else. My question to all of that is what are YOU doing? If everyone just did what the hell they were suppose to and took care of their own shit the world would be a better place. Unfortunately that’s not how it works. You have to bitch & complain and scar people into believing you. It seems to be who ever can wine and cry about something the loudest gets the help. Maybe if people had to deal with their fuck ups (like loosing a hockey team, your big CEO job or your children) then they would think twice about what they do in the first place. Why keep giving them help and a way to fail…

"because of stupid white trash and the lazy ignorant black community that pop out 17 kids and expect the govt. to raise them" VERSE Here's some more of the sentence you chose to chop up you ignorant piece of shit. Secondly by stating someone is an African American would mean they were both a citizen of Africa AND America. Also I wonder how many times do YOU refer to a Black as an African American? If it makes you feel better where i put the word Black you can insert African American in no way shape or form does your PC bullshit effect the meaning or validity of my statement. If you would like you can talk to my supervisors in the US Army whom are both BLACK and would piss themselves laughing at you for calling me a biggot or racist. The next time you want try quoting someone use the whole quote you worthless piece of shit.

lol Okay you're completely right. Let's abandon everything and put it into schools, it sure didn't help you any. We better start trying now before more people have the intelligence level of yourself.

People who are annoying:

Mods who alter posts

I'm an Admin... that means I could do things to you online that would make you consider filing a police report due to the possibility that what was done to you could be considered illegal in the state of Ohio.