2010 racing

Nd4spd_150

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe even some road course racing?

I'm all for this but it would be very unlikely to pull off. Only a small handful of people on here have a car legal for such an event or a comp license. The only way to do it would be at an open lapping day or HPDE event comparing lap times.

yeah there is the license issue i have mine and lets go with maybe 10 to 20 others but you atleast get where i'm going. We could do index racing for the drag racing hell you can even do time attack for the road racing i'm just saying lets do some real racing on Columbus Racing there's no real point to coming out to track days unless there was something to lose.

As vitriolic as some of these threads are, I'm wondering if mebbe some demolition derby events might be more appropriate .... :confused:

doc can you please stop using these big words i have to dictionary.com search! dang man break it down for us small people. KTHXBYE :D

Do you read and think before you type or are you that stupid? I'm talking about setting up a racing event, not stand around at track days talking about what your car just ran.

Are you fucking stupid? Where are you going to race? You can't setup a "racing event" at a track day?

You've got to be retarded.

thats what i'm talking about.

Hmm, Columbus VS Cleveland AT A "TRACK DAY". If everyone plans to go to a track for a "racing event", that's a track day.

Do you read what you write, or are you just too stupid to know what you're saying?

I'm game for something at Nelson Ledges. Timing would be difficult, especially if it's frowned upon there, which I'm guessing it is.

Officially it is but no one cares. Nelson is by far the most laid back track I have ever been to of any type. And they can be because no one causes any problems. Even if you've never been there, it's like going to a family reunion meeting distant famuily for the first time.

Back to the timing, personal best on street tires 1:20:16, slicks 1:18:5ish* (hand timed from observation tower)

Officially it is but no one cares. Nelson is by far the most laid back track I have ever been to of any type. And they can be because no one causes any problems. Even if you've never been there, it's like going to a family reunion meeting distant famuily for the first time.

Back to the timing, personal best on street tires 1:20:16, slicks 1:18:5ish* (hand timed from observation tower)

Nelson Ledges 2010 anyone?

Mr Hal here's the short bus version for you.........track day=stand around and talk about what car just ran......................racing event=actual racing money to win, etc . (COL VS CLE IN PLACE OF TRACK DAY YOU FUCKING IDIOT) if this is too hard for you to understand don't ever breed.

Mr Hal here's the short bus version for you.........track day=stand around and talk about what car just ran......................racing event=actual racing money to win, etc . (COL VS CLE IN PLACE OF TRACK DAY YOU FUCKING IDIOT) if this is too hard for you to understand don't ever breed.

Hmm. I guess I thought track day was when you go to the track and race against someone else? And hell, even if your little heart so desires, you can exchange a few bills after the race is over. I guess if you want to pay for a track day event and stand around and talk you could do that too, but be sure to race and win to break even.