Sunday November 22 car show

Doc1647545523

I realize there aren't many on CR who are interested in the import scene, but I thought you import fans might be interested in a car show today, Sunday November 22nd just north of Crosswoods at 1 p.m. It is sponsored by Jax Wax and is held at their distribution center off Flint Road, just north of Crosswoods/ I-270.

I found out about it late last night .... I guess it's posted on the Honda boards. It's also a meet-up for the Columbus Sport & Import Car Club. http://www.meetup.com/Columbus-import-car-club/calendar/11760420/?a=cl

Free food, door prizes, Jax Wax detailing demos.

196 Oak Street, Columbus 43235. For those familiar with the area, it's just behind the Flint Carry-Out. Take US 23 one mile north of I-270, turn right on Flint Road, then right on Park Road. The carry out is on your right.

I thought I'd show up with the Century and show what an old school JDM looks like when it's all shined-up. ;)

LOL what time do you plan on going im up for checking this out

I'm at the shop now, sprucing-up the Century. Problem is, the WRC wants to go to the show, too. Pick-up birthday boy and he can drive the WRC if he can manage not to drift it into traffic on US 23. Second thought, mebbe he should drive your Vette and you drive the WRC ...... it's a left-hand shift 5 speed, and that's bound to be too much for his hung-over ass to handle.

I'll leave the garage around 12:30-12:45.

I'm at the shop now, sprucing-up the Century. Problem is, the WRC wants to go to the show, too. Pick-up birthday boy and he can drive the WRC if he can manage not to drift it into traffic on US 23. Second thought, mebbe he should drive your Vette and you drive the WRC ...... it's a left-hand shift 5 speed, and that's bound to be too much for his hung-over ass to handle.

I'll leave the garage around 12:30-12:45.

We will be there.

How was it?

Much smaller group than I had been led to expect. Less than 20 people, but a few interesting cars I hadn't seen before. Pizza/beer/pop and some nice raffle prizes made up for the small numbers.

The Jax Wax seminar was a little long but had some interesting and impressive parts to it. The sales rep hooked people up with some good product deals, and gave us all a permanent promo code worth 10% off internet store prices.

It was fun standing around joking with the 10 or so CR members who turned out. All in all, a fun way to spend a couple of hours on a beautiful Sunday afternoon.

Much smaller group than I had been led to expect. Less than 20 people, but a few interesting cars I hadn't seen before. Pizza/beer/pop and some nice raffle prizes made up for the small numbers.

The Jax Wax seminar was a little long but had some interesting and impressive parts to it. The sales rep hooked people up with some good product deals, and gave us all a permanent promo code worth 10% off internet store prices.

It was fun standing around joking with the 10 or so CR members who turned out. All in all, a fun way to spend a couple of hours on a beautiful Sunday afternoon.

Never got a chance to tell you, I SAW WAX SPOTS ON THE CENTURY!! Blasphemy, I say!

Never got a chance to tell you, I SAW WAX SPOTS ON THE CENTURY!! Blasphemy, I say!

Methinks you are mistaken. But there are many flaws, such as these deep water spots and etching, which would take wet sanding to remove:

http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r445/martyr65/IMG_3391.jpg

Methinks you are mistaken. But there are many flaws, such as these deep water spots and etching, which would take wet sanding to remove:

http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r445/martyr65/IMG_3391.jpg

Check: Behind drive-side fender near the bottom of the Driver's door & the rocker panel/sideskirt. Who knows, maybe Youthinks correctly.