Black Friday 2009

verse

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to a few stores after work today. I couldn't find the only toy my son wants (Rocky the Robot Dump Truck). So I guess I'll go out tomorrow and look some more.

good luck! i dread my daughter getting big enough to request toys....

right now i can get her a hot wheel car and she'd love it :)

good luck! i dread my daughter getting big enough to request toys....

right now i can get her a hot wheel car and she'd love it :)

haha, that's how the past two years have been. This year he told me he wanted this truck when there was a commercial for it on TV. It looks pretty neat though.

Got a 1hp 3 gallon crafsmsn 125psi compressor for $80.

Damn! I could use that. I need a compressor bad as shit. Only cool deal I got was left for dead 2 for 34 bucks. A few full season DVDs for 10 bucks. Oh a pretty sweet jbl iPod speaker for 56 bucks. Gets loud as shit. Nice qual.

I saw those monitors. I run 22s, so I passed. Good deal though.

Yeah, roll 26s with my Macs :)

But I'm starting a project to build an omap3 digital signage device. Will be cheap to develop/demo with.

BestBuy re-loaded their stock online ... should a ordered it there.

Damn! I could use that. I need a compressor bad as shit. Only cool deal I got was left for dead 2 for 34 bucks. A few full season DVDs for 10 bucks. Oh a pretty sweet jbl iPod speaker for 56 bucks. Gets loud as shit. Nice qual.

Just on sale at sears, (not a door buster) there were more there, check out your local Sears.

http://trus.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pTRU1-5905979reg.jpg

It's a robot dump truck that sings, dances, talks, and does the normal dump truck things.

my nephews have them you can't really play with it like a dump truck if you try to get behind it and push it the front will collapse. its a cool toy but will not take any rough play at all.

Ahh, look at all of those Black Friday TV's on Craigslist, asking standard retail (or more) on what they bought at a super deal yesterday for.

Being the Craigslist Nazi that I am, I made sure to e-mail several of them with links to the same TV's for much cheaper, or better TV's for less money.