For the Busa naysayers

SAMBUSA

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FTR, I like the Busa too, but I've owned nothing but Kawi's and it's hard to part with them when it's all I've known. I got nothing against the Busa, I don't know why so many peeps do. I just don't get into the arguements over bikes. You can't ever change people's minds. Don't let them get to you Sam. It's not worth the high blood pressure dude.:cheers:

You aren't?:eek:

It's the bike I dreamed about owning ever since it came out when I was in high school.

I have one now, and it's everything I thought it would be and more. People can hate on it all they want, doesn't bother me one bit. It's awful hard to hear them when I'm miles ahead of their running mouths. ;)

FTR, I like the Busa too, but I've owned nothing but Kawi's and it's hard to part with them when it's all I've known. I got nothing against the Busa, I don't know why so many peeps do. I just don't get into the arguements over bikes. You can't ever change people's minds. Don't let them get to you Sam. It's not worth the high blood pressure dude.:cheers:

+1

Good friend of mine shot this video from his Busa. Yes, yes we can turn. Very well actually

http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos/category/autos_and_vehicles/watch/v13122984MJsGgMn6

Some of us didn't say you couldn't manuever one of those things, we just don't think they're much to look at. :D Then again, neither was the chick I took to homecoming my senior year. :( Cool vid, though. Props on your passion, dude.