Craigslist Ad

Mensan

I challenged Mike to an "anything goes" battle of wits, which I recommended he not accept. Against my recommendation, he accepted and then regretted his decision. A parody Craigslist ad was made with a vague picture and the name "Mike". No real information was used, no private information has changed hands.

I challenged Mike to an "anything goes" battle of wits, which I recommended he not accept. Against my recommendation, he accepted and then regretted his decision. A parody Craigslist ad was made with a vague picture and the name "Mike". No real information was used, no private information has changed hands.

Well then, sounds like you are winning the challenge. Well played...

im sure he didnt put mikes business phone number in his ad tho :gtfo:

Why would anyone do that!? Especially becasue of an internet fued. Not to menton if a person had a criminal backround or pending issues. That would just be stupid... Glad that hasn't hapened to anyone.

Guest Removed
Why would anyone do that!? Especially becasue of an internet fued. Not to menton if a person had a criminal backround or pending issues. That would just be stupid... Glad that hasn't hapened to anyone.

especially, over a internet fued, that person had no part of to begin with!

mc steaks...... then someone gets banned for doing what a admin tells them to do...go figure...but that stuff dont happen around here now does it