Afghanistan

KentStateTsi

The cold is the worst part. The mountains look pretty f-ing awesome. I notice alot of sounds now that I'm away from traffic. Outgoing 105mm and 155mm, incomming 107mm and 87mm mortars, UAV's buzzing around all day, A-10, F-15, AC130. My wife made it here a few days before me and a 107 round hit 50m from her shop. We tried to eat Thanksgiving dinner together only to sit our plates down and hear 2 mortars hit our complex. If you have been to Iraq....this is nothing like it. Foreign soldiers have some pretty nice weapons compared to ours. I've seen so far: ak74 with eotech MPO & grenade launcher, G3 launcher, G36 with launcher and the biggest grenade bandoleir ever. They almost hit one of our Apache's last night while it was sitting. I can't post everything for security reasons, but we do some crazy shit over here.

The mountains look pretty f-ing awesome. I notice alot of sounds now that I'm away from traffic. Outgoing 105mm and 155mm, incomming 107mm and 87mm mortars, UAV's buzzing around all day, A-10, F-15, AC130. My wife made it here a few days before me and a 107 round hit 50m from her shop. We tried to eat Thanksgiving dinner together only to sit our plates down and hear 2 mortars hit our complex. If you have been to Iraq....this is nothing like it. Foreign soldiers have some pretty nice weapons compared to ours. I've seen so far: ak74 with eotech MPO & grenade launcher, G3 launcher, G36 with launcher and the biggest grenade bandoleir ever. They almost hit one of our Apache's last night while it was sitting. I can't post everything for security reasons, but we do some crazy shit over here.

So, if all this is true, then how the fuck is this true?

The cold is the worst part.

Seriously? The cold?