2010 return of Pinks All Out to Summit Motorsports Park

GTO1

As posted today:

PINKS All Out participant deadline

Ok, all of you Hollywood hopefuls, here’s your chance for fame and glory! On August 27th, 2010, PINKS All Out returns to Summit Motorsports Park, and once again you’ll have the chance to be on national television! Anyone interested in participating in this long awaited event can get ready to man the phones or the internet, because that’s the only way you can get a shot at the seasons most anticipated night. In just over a week, on Monday, December 7th at 12:00 noon, we will open the phone lines and the website for the first 400 entries. Those lucky 400 will be eligible to become part of the PINKS All Out program.

The last time Summit Motorsports Park hosted this show, the allotted 400 entries were sold out in 12 minutes! What does that mean to you? It means that you had better be waiting with the telephone in your hand at 11:59am on December 7th, or plan on buying a spectator seat and watching everyone else, because there won’t be any spots left. Don’t be left out of your only chance to be a part of this nationally televised program!

We will have a full compliment of spectator tickets to this great show, and some wild entertainment to go along with the PINKS All Out program. We’ll be letting you know all about those details in the days to come, but today we want to make sure that those of you who want to be part of the on-track action need to be aware that you’ll only have one shot at this, so be prepared. We don’t want to see anyone left out, but there has to be a limit. So be prepared to get your call or your web-based entry in the minute the clock strikes 12:00 noon!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from the last couple of shows I watched if you can't make a single digit pass don't waste your money

I'm in for spectating any kind of drag racing is fun to watch

I thought they took the group of cars with the closest times to eachother. I know i saw at least 1 pinks all out where they ran like 11 second cars.

As posted today:

The last time Summit Motorsports Park hosted this show, the allotted 400 entries were sold out in 12 minutes! What does that mean to you? It means that you had better be waiting with the telephone in your hand at 11:59am on December 7th,!

cant find anywhere on the sites where you would register or how much a ticket to race costs?? anyone ever bought one and registered before

im assuming get teh number an be ready to call if it sold out in 12 minuites. i bet itll be even less this year with teh big hype an cost i am nto sure

I think he means he can't find the number much like I posted. Anyone have that info?

I was in the Pinks All Out in 2008. If it's like last time, there will be a link on the Summit Motorsports Park web site to buy the tickets on-line. ...otherwise I'm guessing that you just call the parks main number. (419) 668-5555

How much was the ticket?

Here you go. The price went up a little I think but at least if you can't make it you can get a refund this time.

PINKS ALL OUT ENTRIES INCREASED TO 425!

December 1, 2009

It was just announced, the folks at Pinks All Out has given Summit Motorsports Park an additional 25 participant entries to sell on December 7, 2009 at Noon (eastern time) for the August 27 – 28, 2010 PINKS ALL OUT extravaganza! Now 425 racers will have an opportunity to compete for top honors!

We have also received additional information regarding participation for this race. Please read and review carefully!

All participants must be 18 years of age or older and have a valid driver license (You will need to present during registration)

All participants must have either an NHRA or IHRA license if they run quicker than 9.99

NHRA Tech rules will be followed

Car and driver fee will be $60 plus a $2 processing fee (entry fee includes Friday Test-n-Tune and Saturday)

One ticket per racer and tickets are non-transferable

Entries limited to door cars recording an elapsed time of 12.99 seconds and quicker on the quarter mile

425 entries will be offered on a first-come first-served basis

Drivers can ONLY enter via the phone 419-668-5555 or online at http://www.SummitMotorsportsPark.com. Sorry, but we will not be accepting entries at the race track.

An alternates (waiting) list will be created for all qualified entries that do not make the initial field and will be used to fill entries that have not been claimed.

To further assist you, when you purchases a car/driver entry, a screen will appear with the following request for information. Please have this information handy at time of ordering, especially if someone other than the driver is purchasing the entry. This will assist in expediting the order. Again….the name of the driver will appear on the ticket. Tickets are NON-Transferable – NO EXCEPTIONS! If you purchase an entry and discover you will not be able to participate, please notify Summit Motorsports Park immediately. We will refund the entry up until 7 days prior to the event (August 20, 2010). The entry will be sold to the next eligible person on the waiting list. Only Summit Motorsports Park can provide the entry to another racer.

We will need the following information:

Driver Name

Driver Age

Car: year, make and model

Address, City, State, Zip Code

Preferred Contact Number

Email Address

Estimated Elapsed Time

Any prior appearances on PINKS, PINKS ALL OUT or Pass Time Telecasts (yes or no response requested). If yes, there will be a box to fill in.

Spectators and crew members may also purchase tickets to this one of kind event starting at Noon (eastern time) December 7, 2009. Limited reserve seating will also be offered.

Schedule of events will be posted as soon as it is available…please stay tuned to the website!

FEES

Car & Driver $60

Extra Vehicle Pass (Must fit in participant's pit space, 20' x 70' $25

Friday Adult $15

Friday Child 12 & Under FREE!!!

Saturday Adult General Admission $25

Saturday Adult Reserved Seating $30

Saturday Adult Summit Club $35

Saturday Child 12 & Under General Admission FREE!!!

Saturday Child 12 & Under Reserved Seating $5

Saturday Child 12 & Under Summit Club $10

2 Day Adult General Admission $35

2 Day Adult Reserved Seat (Saturday Reserved Seat) $40

2 Day Adult Summit Club (Saturday Reserved Seat) $45

Camping

Trackside Motorhome with electric $75

Primitive Camping $25

Each ticket gets you into the racer pit area FREE!!

General Admission parking FREE!

im going to shoot for 8.50s by then with my 8.50 cert done.and licence in hand.

gona have to get this wastegate figured out and working correctly.

going to install window net and all remaining cage bars.

got to gut the dash out. i hate wiring. but this will be a lot of fun. im going to see if shon will be bringing the twin turbo wagon again.