2010 return of Pinks All Out to Summit Motorsports Park

GTO1

The credit card screen was actually the same screen that had asked if you for a username and password to tix.com it's just that until the drivers info had been filled out it was programmed to hide the credit card fields. That continue button was probably supposed to take you back to that screen. I just went there manually.

...anyways there are probably a lot of people that got cheated out of a spot because they hadn't tested the site very well. I'm guessing though that Summit has quite a few extra spots that they reserved from the public...just like last time. With the site screwing up that count probably went up some.

EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED TO ME! :( If I was so pissed I probably could have figured out to do that too. DAMN!

Hell yeah Anthony Id take her down the track again! And yeah no damn honeymoon interfearing with racing. LOL! Im on the alt list, so who knows. The ZZP TTGT is racing. Matt got a ticket.

Oh and FYI 2 min they sold out.

http://www.norwalkraceway.com/main-news1/pinks-all-out-brings-down-norwalk-city-phones-website/

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well merry Fing christmas and happy birthday to me! Im in the show!

My order was in and just got stuck. WooHoo! LETS DO IT!

So what did they do? email you cause the drivers info was recorded? So now they asked for the credit card info?

He needs practice, it makes a bit more power than his other car and the drive wheels are on the opposite end :)

Only a bit. ;) With any luck he'll have his own RWD car in the spring and can get plenty of practice.

He needs practice, it makes a bit more power than his other car and the drive wheels are on the opposite end :)

Atleast the steering wheel is on the correct side. LOL! YEah coming from a FWD Turbo car to a blown RWD car is a little different. And its making a few hundred more HP. I didnt do bad last time I drove it. However she needs a cage.

It was weird how i got notified. I had sent and email on monday and didnt hear back, so I sent another on tuesday and I got a reply they were reviewing their logs and such and if I made it, someone would contact me. Well didnt hear anything all day then just before 5 I got an email from the ticketing site. Basicly saying here is your order number now I have till dec 31st to finish processing my order. So naturally I go right in to finish. Login and get to the drivers info and hit the continue button and POOF! Page 404 error again. WTF???? So I called norwalk, gave my order number then credit card number and all done!

I made it after all :cool:

I ended up getting a call today. I guess my information was stored in the system when it crashed.

I was wondering if you had gotten a call. Seems if you got to the drivers form it saved the info even if it didn't let you pay.