Who does carpeting?

wnaplay1647545503

If you vouch for someone, I will hold you to it. Not looking for a riterug guy or anything. I want a contractor who does this independently. Prices must be contractor pricing not homeowner. Send me availability, and pricing structure. I may have a few jobs from people I know who are in need, one in particular asap. I need base prices, I throw a markup on it and thats what I am looking for. My carpet guy just informed me he is moving next week. I am looking for someone to give business to as stated above. Insurance is helpful. Looking to build a business relationship.

give matt hoffer a call 740 404 0268 he should be able to hook ya up.

Josh, does he own his own busniess or work for someone else, and or does he retail or sell carpet? I am in the market at carpeting my new home.

Side track

Josh, does he own his own busniess or work for someone else, and or does he retail or sell carpet? I am in the market at carpeting my new home.

Side track

Owns and sells it as well he has done alot of work for me. He is a customer of yours as well you did the tune on his white ws6.

truckin on here does carpet on the side. did a great job on a repair for meat a good price.

+1 for Truckin. He carpeted my entire basement last year. I know he does it as a side job.. not sure if he'd be willing to go full time on it.