Guess where Im stuck.

SilverAudiMike

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tbutera2112

guess im wrong then, i know its got a skyjacker suspension lift because i saw the suspension parts under it, and he said it was 12" but it definately isnt as tall as that truck above this post...if thats 8", then maybe his is 4 or 6

and its an older ram...late 80s i think

Guest Removed
guess im wrong then, i know its got a skyjacker suspension lift because i saw the suspension parts under it, and he said it was 12" but it definately isnt as tall as that truck above this post...if thats 8", then maybe his is 4 or 6

and its an older ram...late 80s i think

skyjacker shocks..do not make a lift :gtfo:

Hehe ruts will get you. Its usually a good idea to drive with one side in the ruts till you nearly tip over.

Or if your really cool you drive with one tire on the center hump and straddle one of them. Thats what the cherokee should have done, they are very good at doing that.

Speed won't really help unless your all stock and totally pathetic. If the problem is real ruts you'll just get stuck worse. If my truck can't beat an obstacle while idling it doesn't usually help to floor it.

Hehe ruts will get you. Its usually a good idea to drive with one side in the ruts till you nearly tip over.

Or if your really cool you drive with one tire on the center hump and straddle one of them. Thats what the cherokee should have done, they are very good at doing that.

Thats what all of the trucks usualyl do but its so slick an deep it jsut sucks the truck in lol..

you got some pics of your yota..mabey one day your trailor queen(i remeber you posting about horrific mpg so i see why lol) out for some little fun

Guest tbutera2112

yea riding the center hump is a bad idea...i rode the center until i got to the deep part and then it slid sideways down into the ruts and it was done....wouldnt go an inch forward or backward

i think what you meant to say, was that cherokee should have taken the auxiliary path and avoided the ruts all together!

Thats what all of the trucks usualyl do but its so slick an deep it jsut sucks the truck in lol..

you got some pics of your yota..mabey one day your trailor queen(i remeber you posting about horrific mpg so i see why lol) out for some little fun

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f185/EWhytsell/IMG_1683.jpg

Need the right tires and need around 5-10lbs of air in them to not get sucked into ruts.

I'd love to come out, but the t case chain is slipping and I gotta keep it working at least good enough to drag vehicles around my yard during the winter. I got an idea though. I get a t case and bring to gearheazs. We have a t case swapping party then we go see what else I can break on the truck:-)

yea riding the center hump is a bad idea...i rode the center until i got to the deep part and then it slid sideways down into the ruts and it was done....wouldnt go an inch forward or backward

i think what you meant to say, was that cherokee should have taken the auxiliary path and avoided the ruts all together!

Hehe yeah well in those situations having a locker helps you keep moving. Nothing worse than getting open diffs crossed up in ruts.

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f185/EWhytsell/IMG_1683.jpg

Need the right tires and need around 5-10lbs of air in them to not get sucked into ruts.

I'd love to come out, but the t case chain is slipping and I gotta keep it working at least good enough to drag vehicles around my yard during the winter. I got an idea though. I get a t case and bring to gearheazs. We have a t case swapping party then we go see what else I can break on the truck:-)

lol im sure rob can do a really good price on an install for you as well

some time in the future we will ahve to see this rig of yours

there was another bad ass yota i think his naem on here is mr x nice ssetup

Guest Removed

its all good..i have permission from the land owner..he just dont want drinking for fires..

and theres all kinds of ground to cover....i mean i beat the hell out of the rodeo back there for months

Guest tbutera2112

he could go right up where everyone else goes in couldnt he? his car isnt lowered or anything to my knowledge...or he could cross around the business side and come in through the paintball area, or even go up the hill we dragged the rodeo up

didnt miller get his corrola or maxima or whatever he drives, up there lol?

he could go right up where everyone else goes in couldnt he? his car isnt lowered or anything to my knowledge...or he could cross around the business side and come in through the paintball area, or even go up the hill we dragged the rodeo up

didnt miller get his corrola or maxima or whatever he drives, up there lol?

yes.. he can get into the entrance where teh ranger was dragged out( right next to the jump/. its flat an he wont have any problem thorne fix ur shit an we will get you back there safe

Guest Removed
yes.. he can get into the entrance where teh ranger was dragged out( right next to the jump/. its flat an he wont have any problem thorne fix ur shit an we will get you back there safe

that entrance is blocked off by the land owner...the company right there owns that entrance..lol and they dont want people on there property...not like it stops us from going thru the field on the other side tho..lol

and tyler, yes thorne could come in the paintball side, but he wouldnt be able to get around the creek area very well..the rodeo barely made it thru there..

and most of the trails i would drive the rodeo on, i only did it when it was dry out..i got stuck in the same place anthony did one night.only i was going the other way, and i slid down into the rutts..that was the night i welded the front hubs up too, cause i found i was only in 2wd...:o

i need a new mud runner..paths need made for rally racing and shit..lol

that entrance is blocked off by the land owner...the company right there owns that entrance..lol and they dont want people on there property...not like it stops us from going thru the field on the other side tho..lol

and tyler, yes thorne could come in the paintball side, but he wouldnt be able to get around the creek area very well..the rodeo barely made it thru there..

and most of the trails i would drive the rodeo on, i only did it when it was dry out..i got stuck in the same place anthony did one night.only i was going the other way, and i slid down into the rutts..that was the night i welded the front hubs up too, cause i found i was only in 2wd...:o

i need a new mud runner..paths need made for rally racing and shit..lol

that rodeo was beast... get some thing fix it... an build your self a custom lift an setup ... on a redneck budget... jsut throw shit you have laying around at it im sure youll be able to built somethign bad ass an fun on the uber cheap ha

I've been thinking of getting rid of my truck and replacing it with one of these

http://www.swapmeetdave.com/Truckshow/Pics/slides/M35A2%20Deuce%20and%20a%20Half.jpg

At this point I'm done with trail riding, but I like having a toy around to tinker with. It would mostly be used as a farm truck for hauling crap, clearing the driveway, and looking really cool.

If I do continue trail riding I'll likely rebuilt my entire yota into a 4 seater rail buggy. Ya never know since sometimes I get really bored.