Guess where Im stuck.

SilverAudiMike

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tbutera2112
It does have mud tires. And a small lift. I was just being a pud and wasnt going fast enough.

I think.

no...you need bigger tires to cross those ruts...just go around them

i hit it pretty damn fast and it didnt make a difference.

front diff acted like a shovel and dug right in until it was buried...reversed to get out and it dug the rear diff in and both diffs were completely under the mud

no...you need bigger tires to cross those ruts...just go around them

i hit it pretty damn fast and it didnt make a difference.

front diff acted like a shovel and dug right in until it was buried...reversed to get out and it dug the rear diff in and both diffs were completely under the mud

That is exactly what happened. Would a 6" lift and 33" MTRs on that Jeep do it?

Guest tbutera2112

i was in a fullsize ram with 33s and a 12 lift and i didnt make it far at all before getting stuck...got pulled out and tried to cross it riding on the high parts, and slid sideways down into it and got buried instantly... i wouldnt try again with anything smaller than 38s and a 8-12 inch lift

Guest Removed
i was in a fullsize ram with 33s and a 12 lift and i didnt make it far at all before getting stuck...got pulled out and tried to cross it riding on the high parts, and slid sideways down into it and got buried instantly... i wouldnt try again with anything smaller than 38s and a 8-12 inch lift

that truck dont have 12" of lift or 33's..stop listening to that dumb drunk fuck!

2 " maybe 3" body lift and worn out 31's is what was on it..

and even the truck with 38's high centered in those rutts...like i said..you wont make it

look

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/gearhead559/shop%20party%20pics/100_2823.jpg

and he is in the shallow side..mike was in the deep side

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/gearhead559/shop%20party%20pics/100_2822.jpg

Guest Removed
I need to finish fixing my trailer so I can haul the quad down there. Too bad i gotta work all weekend.

come grab the truck..i have a ramp for heavy quads...

oh and call in sick sunday :nod:

Guest tbutera2112
it had a 12" skyjacker suspension lift...i could be wrong about the 33s, they could have been 31s i guess....not like it matters, it wouldnt have made it anyways, especailly if a truck on 38s got stuck there

doubfull those ruts are DEEEp my buddy had a 2 door 88 silverado on 37 inch tsl super swamper boggers(be all that you can be tire lol) with a 6 inch suspension lift an i belive a 3 inch body lift... an it got stuck same thign as tylers friends ram did right on the difs it jsut dug in an got the truck high centered. an these swampers were so wide that it filled up the whole rutt an just couldnt dig an get out cause of how tall the center cection was an the diffs couldnt get past it

cliffs no 6 inch on 33s woudlnt do squat for you lol

even that bad ass trail riddged built yota got stuck bad(pics can be seen in teh ranger destruction thread posted by gearhead)

rob this weekend have some one bring a shovel ill dig an try to cut down those center seections

it had a 12" skyjacker suspension lift...i could be wrong about the 33s, they could have been 31s i guess....not like it matters, it wouldnt have made it anyways, especailly if a truck on 38s got stuck there

What year Ram, I've never seen a Skyjacker 12" kit and I sell Skyjacker. 12" of suspension lift is quite significant, and by all means the 94-01 Dodge Ram 1500's can clear quite a larger tire than a 33" on a 12" lift. My stock height 00' Ram sits on 33's now.

What year Ram, I've never seen a Skyjacker 12" kit and I sell Skyjacker. 12" of suspension lift is quite significant, and by all means the 94-01 Dodge Ram 1500's can clear quite a larger tire than a 33" on a 12" lift. My stock height 00' Ram sits on 33's now.

its an older ram pre your body stylean tyler theres no way thats a 12 inch suspension lift lol