Another, "How do you feel about this car" Thread

Farkas

Another "how do you feel about this car" Thread...

I dont really like the car but I feel that street racing is bad and think that everyone should race legally. I dont race my car on the streets because its bad and bad things are things that I do not promote or do. I would like everyone to leave from lights very controlled and slowly, restrict their exhausts to make them quieter, dont have tint darker than 50%, and always drive 3mph slower than the posted speed limit. I love this country and I really love being an American.

I dont really like the car but I feel that street racing is bad and think that everyone should race legally. I dont race my car on the streets because its bad and bad things are things that I do not promote or do. In closing, I would really like everyone to leave from lights very controlled and slowly, restrict their exhausts to make them quieter, dont have tint darker than 50%, and always drive 3mph slower than the posted speed limit. I love this country and I really love being an American.

The man is giving it you you hard, sir!!!!!

I bet if it had an audi badge you would rock it!

I dont' care what badge it has, clearly the "creator" of that pile of nonsense has no idea what it was supposed to be anyway.

Honestly, a BMW'd Toyota Minivan?

The car serves 0 purpose in any real world scenario besides sitting there and looking stupid. He could put a Bugatti badge on it for all I care.

:asshole:

SURPRISE! farkas likes a gay car.

but before i even opened this thread, i knew it was going to be stupid as hell, i knew that it would have wheels tilted in with stupid camber and the bottom of the car would be sitting on the ground.

All i can add is

Drift Fag

/thread

I like it but i swear stretching tires has to be the gayest trend ever. Cannot wait for that to go away.

Sorry amigo.. probably won't go away.

:barf:

Not a single redeeming quality.

Curious, what do you find attractive about it?

I love the color first of all.

Second, the fact that it's impossible for that Odyseey with that size and offset wheel (I'm really not too crazy about the wheel choice) to be on bags is hard as hell because it's definitely on coils with that stance.

Third, the front end and rear tail lights were pulled off perfectly. Whoever did the work and had the inspiration has a good eye.

Fourth, The diamond stitched suede headliner is tits.

BTW, I love sharing stuff like this with you guys because you're all so sheltered when it comes to different car cultures. :lol:

That's probably true, but seriously... If you have to jack the camber all up to make the wheels fit - they don't fit. To me that's no different than lifting a g-body to add some twenty-foes.

I guess maybe I'm getting more close-minded as I get older, but some of these "car cultures" make no sense to me.

BTW, I love sharing stuff like this with you guys because you're all so sheltered when it comes to different car cultures. :lol:

crazy fanatical japanese car culture:normal car culture::cannibals:normal humans

you know why BMW doesn't make a van? Cuz it looks fucking gay. You know why you never see a pimped out Odyssey? Cuz it looks fucking gay.