Kentucky bourbon barrel ale

Gergwheel1647545492

Busted! I worked there once. Then the whole place went down the shitter and turned into a bunch of libtards. I will not give them my business anymore.

I figured it was a pretty republican store since they sold carharts, flannel, wolverine boots, and old people love it.

Yeah, it used to be with their Christian family values and all that good stuff, but then they got all reatarded.

-Started giving people the 3rd degree when selling them ammo, then stopped carrying it altogether.

-Not staffing enough people for depts that needed help, but overstaffing in dead areas.

-No CCW because they give "wine tastings" they say. Grrrrr!

-Not reprimanding grouchy associated that leave their depts in shambles, because they've "been here a long time"

They do some stuff alright, but I just got fed up with it and went elsewhere.

I figured it was a pretty republican store since they sold carharts, flannel, wolverine boots, and old people love it.

People think the same thing about Leatherman Tool Company, too. Guess which party they endorsed in the past? Hint: Kerry.

Andersons has it. Its a gift set and comes with 4 bottles of KBBA and a snifter for $15.99. if you have never had a bottle of it, its worth a try. Its hands down better draft style though.

Where can you get it on draft?

• 1 year later...

back from the dead

They have all kinds of crazy shit stocked away in the back at Flint Carryout. I picked up a 4-pack for $11.99 on my way home from work today, drinking it now (Mine only says 8.19% alcohol though?) This stuff tastes like nothing I've ever drank before, and I don't even know how to explain it; It's like two beers in one mixed with a dab of barbecue sauce.. but in a good way. Worth trying, but you Bud Light drinkers should probably take a pass on this.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4011/4628002370_ac3e2fa8af.jpg