Sat Dec 5th heated garage space available

Doc1647545523

I've gotten so old that I really detest the cold ..... :(

I'm getting a late start today on some car cleaning / piddling around. So I'm heating the garage up to about 65 degrees.

If you need a spot to do some minor car repair, interior detailing, or the like, feel free to stop on in. No lift, only basic tools here. You can use my cleaning stuff if you need to. Because of the number of cars I have inside today, if you want to wash your car, it will need to be done outside, although you can pull it inside for drying. I figure there's room for about 3 more cars being worked on.

The old Open House thread has directions and a map: http://www.columbusracing.com/forums...ad.php?t=67087

Or call me to make sure I'm around: 740-405-5565. You'll need to call me when you arrive, because I doubt that I'll hear your car horn outside the doors (music is loud).

Yeah, it's last minute. So sue me.

I should be working until late this afternoon. If you want to stop and get something to eat, or order a pizza, we could do that.

Thanks, Ben. I didn't know about I-71 being closed.

US 23 is an easy route, as are SR's 315 and 257.

If you have an interest in stopping by, call first. If no one needs the space, then I'll prolly head home around 3 p.m. If people need to use the garage, it can be open as late as you need tonight.

I wish I would have seen this thread earlier. I would love to have taken a ride in the vette. It would of been nice to just pull up a chair and sit and talk. I have to be at the dyno now in a couple hours. If you are in the shop tomorrow I would come up for sure.

studying > cleaning your ride?? :eek2:

I'd say you need to get your priorities straightened-out, buster

I know, what's wrong with me? :(

I feel like I'm neglecting all of my cars.. well, really I am neglecting them and I hate it.