OchoCinco

Main3s

So as a die hard Steelers fan I must ask what everyone’s opinion of Chad Ocho Cinco is. Personally I think he's great entertainment. He's a solid receiver (I don’ think he considered “Great” yet) but plays to have fun. I know there were contract issues a year or 2 ago. But other then that all of his "issues" have just been him being silly. I don't consider that to be a distraction for the team or league. It seems like he's just enjoying himself in the game. He's not tearing apart the locker room throwing his team mates under the bus or getting into trouble outside the NFL. So as far as I’m concerned let him do his thing.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f279/cmaines01/44183960.jpg

Him and Louis Delmas were trash talking all week last week. The media Asked both of them what they though of each other. They asked Chad(Esteban) what he thought of rookie CB Louis Delmas. Chad(Esteban) retorted "Who's Louis Delmas?" and walked away.

If you watched the game, Louis laid him(Esteban) out in the 4th quarter. I loved it.

I like 85. He's awesome.

In case you didn't know:

http://mashable.com/2009/10/13/ochocinco-iphone-app/

Ochocinco Experience iTunes Link (Free until Dec 31st)

Look for other players to follow this, Chad is pretty smart.

I don't have a problem with his personality at all, but I think he's overrated.

He's quick, runs good routes, gets open, etc. But he definitely doesn't have the greatest hands (not NEARLY as bad as Coles though, that guy fuckin SUCKS, lol) and he doesn't do much after the catch. Don't get me wrong, he's a good receiver, but he's not an elite player like Moss/Fitzgerald/Andre Johnson/Reggie Wayne/etc

Anyone else see him in the sombrero and mexican rug after his touchdown yesterday? I about fell on the floor laughing.

BTW, I love his personality and antics. I heard the announcers bitching about him yesterday, saying how he was a downer on the team. I think the NFL is just pissy about the whole 'ochocinco' thing. I find it absolutely hilarious everytime I think about it. What a kick in the teeth to the NFL.

At least he's not T.O.

Yes. I agree 100%.

I think he's great. Sure he's not the best receiver in the league but he's doing a lot better than he did last year. He's always fun to watch and if you follow him on twitter you realize just how good of a guy he is. Every Monday he goes down to Miami to see his family and he buys lunch for whoever decides to come meet him on South Beach. He sincerely loves the game and loves being able to bring fun to a game that every takes so seriously.

Anyone else see him in the sombrero and mexican rug after his touchdown yesterday? I about fell on the floor laughing.

BTW, I love his personality and antics. I heard the announcers bitching about him yesterday, saying how he was a downer on the team. I think the NFL is just pissy about the whole 'ochocinco' thing. I find it absolutely hilarious everytime I think about it. What a kick in the teeth to the NFL.

Saw it, I laughed, that slant route was sick, no chance to defend that TD pass.

Him and Louis Delmas were trash talking all week last week. The media Asked both of them what they though of each other. They asked Chad(Esteban) what he thought of rookie CB Louis Delmas. Chad(Esteban) retorted "Who's Louis Delmas?" and walked away.

If you watched the game, Louis laid him(Esteban) out in the 4th quarter. I loved it.

LOL. I saw this hit. He definitely felt that one. His app is funny too.

The fact that the Bengals refused to trade him shows they feel he's needed. He could have handled that so many different ways but in the end he sucked it up and played. He's the only reason since Boomer and Ickey Woods that I leave the TV on when the Bengals are playing. He still has room to grow, but overall I think he's good for the league.

Yes. I agree 100%.

I think he's great. Sure he's not the best receiver in the league but he's doing a lot better than he did last year. He's always fun to watch and if you follow him on twitter you realize just how good of a guy he is. Every Monday he goes down to Miami to see his family and he buys lunch for whoever decides to come meet him on South Beach. He sincerely loves the game and loves being able to bring fun to a game that every takes so seriously.

I agree, i follow him on twitter and he is the real deal! Who else invites everyone to lunch on his tab? or has fans pick them up and take them shopping? not to mention he bought them whatever they wanted from the mall for taking him. He is always on xbox and invites fans to play cod with him. ESTABAN 85

last year he was a distraction because he put all his effort into being a distraction.

this year he's entertaining because he's put all his effort into being a good football player, and the entertainment comes naturally. i think roger goodell would like to see a lot more chad ochocincos from 2009 around, he definitely draws viewers.

he has made some great plays in key situations this year. i agree the announcers sunday were talking out of their ass. he keeps the team relaxed i think. cicny this year so far seems to thrive alot better in the big games. hopefully that carries. will see in the next two weeks. in the end on a big down i am very glad to have him on the team. he either draws coverage to him give other receivers better chances at getting open or he runs a great route and makes a great catch. i have seen him make some amazing catches this year. a comeback route comes to mind where he made a diving toe dragging catch on a ball i thought carson was just throwing out of bounds.

When he kicked the extra point in that pre-season game this year I knew it was going to be a good year for him. He may talk a lot of crap at times, but most of it is on the field during games and not before or after. He's going out, playing football, getting paid and giving back to the fans. So many pro-athletes act like it’s such a burden to get paid millions for playing a sport. It’s awesome to see someone like him go out have fun and do the things he’s doing this year.

I agree, i follow him on twitter and he is the real deal! Who else invites everyone to lunch on his tab? or has fans pick them up and take them shopping? not to mention he bought them whatever they wanted from the mall for taking him. He is always on xbox and invites fans to play cod with him. ESTABAN 85

Yeah, he does do that. I check out his twitter page too. He posts some funny stuff too on twitter every time he takes people to the movies in Cincinnati.

I think it's fucking retarded he changed his last name. He's an attention whore. Nothing more, nothing less.

Orly?

Esteban Ochocinco:

910 yards 12th in the NFL He will catch over 1000 yards this season.

6 TDs 12th (Tied with Andre Johnson) in the NFL (10 TDs is top, Vernon Davis and Larry Fitzgerald)

75.8 yards per game 13th in the NFL

And the most important stat I think there is, 48 1st downs, Tied for 7th. Guy keeps drives alive. Randy Moss has 50. Wes Walker has 54.

Guy is a huge contributor on the field. Attracts much attention for his skill. To say he is only an "attention whore" is a bit of a stretch.