Florida vs Cinci

Tim1647545497

I totally disagree, actually the early predictions are saying that Cinnci will beat Florida. Tim Tebow last 2 games as a college qb will end in loses. I just didnt want Boise State to get a BCS game i hope TCU crushes them.

winners and in order of exciting games (most to least)

TCU - Boise State - Boise State

OSU - Oregon = OSU

Cincinnati - Florida = Florida

Alabama - Texas = Alabama

Georgia Tech - Iowa = Iowa

but i do think that the other undefeateds should have gotten cracks at big time schools, not at each other in a BS game, what is TCU-BS gonna prove? i do think they got 3 outta 5 right though.

i think it should have been:

OSU-Oregon Rose

Alabama-TCU Championship

Texas-Boise State Sugar

Florida-Cincinnati Orange

Iowa-Georgia Tech Fiesta

i think it should have been:

OSU-Oregon Rose

Alabama-TCU Championship

Texas-Boise State Sugar

Florida-Cincinnati Orange

Iowa-Georgia Tech Fiesta

Umm you do realize that there is automatic tie ins by conference right? There is no way in hell the Fiesta would've had Iowa vs Ga Tech seeings how the ACC winner automatically goes to the Orange Bowl, and the SEC Champion is given the Sugar Bowl

Now if a conference champion is in the NCG then the automatic birth by tie in is negated unless the 2nd place team is in the top 10 BCS standings and given an at large bid, i.e Florida getting the nod for the Sugar Bowl.

The Big East champion is also by default given the Sugar Bowl unless they are in the NC game. Remember 05 when the Rose Bowl was Texas vs Michigan instead of a Pac10 team...thats because USC was in the NCG and the 2nd place pac10 team wasn't ranked high enough to get an atlarge bid.

The bowl matchups came out exactly like they should have. I do agree with your winners of each game though.

I totally disagree, actually the early predictions are saying that Cinnci will beat Florida. Tim Tebow last 2 games as a college qb will end in loses. I just didnt want Boise State to get a BCS game i hope TCU crushes them.

Boise State played TCU last year in a bowl game

TCU won by a point and the rosters havn't change much its a good matchup

Ii'd love to see Cincy beat FLA. I doubt it'll happen, FLA's Defense is much better than Cincy's. I've been rooting for them all year.

Hopefully Tebow will be crying again at the end and Urban can hold him............It'll come out some day that those two are.......H O M O's

Lol, everyone has a opinion, but truth be told. If florida was to lose to cincinatti, i would wash every car on this board in the snow, naked, with only my jingle balls hanging out. Oh and i think OSU need to raise their game a notch or 2. Oregon has a good chance to win that game in my eyes. The rest of the games are bullshit. Texas played like shit, makes me not want to watch the championship this year. But one thing i can say i enjoy, is their being a few different teams in the BCS bowl games. im tired of watching the same shit every year. All the underdogs FTW except cincinatti :-(

Well, since we're throwing out predictions...

Alabama over Texas (Seeing how Alabama worked Florida over, does Texas really have a chance?)

Florida over Cinci (Is Cinci as good as they seem? Unless they can expose some weaknesses like Alabama, this could be a blowout.)

Oregon over OSU (As long as both of their 'good' teams showup, will be a great game. OSU's defense will be key especially if Oregon's offense gets rolling.)

TCU over Boise State (Should be a good one, too.)

I'm really unsure on the Iowa/GT game. Earlier in the year, I would've said Iowa, but now, I'm not so sure.